Miami considers itself the leader for acquiring Clowney; he doesn’t want to go there

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

This actually bodes well for a team like us, I think... if he’s dead set against going to Miami, you have to wonder if they’ll just flip him for pennies on the dollar to be done with the situation. I think both sides are better off kissing and making up, but I doubt BOB wants to look like he lost his first standoff with a player.... this is all very interesting. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

This actually bodes well for a team like us, I think... if he’s dead set against going to Miami, you have to wonder if they’ll just flip him for pennies on the dollar to be done with the situation. I think both sides are better off kissing and making up, but I doubt BOB wants to look like he lost his first standoff with a player.... this is all very interesting. 

Which means the Pats slide in and give a 7th round pick and Patrick Chung's rolled up Dollar bill

Edited by Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I would think a DE would love to play in a McDermott defense because he lets them loose.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would think a DE would love to play in a McDermott defense because he lets them loose.

You would think...

I think what’s really shining through in this situation is that improper decision makers (no GM plus defunct agent not operating with his players desires in mind) does not a good business situation make...

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Which means the Pats slide in and give a 7th round pick and Patrick Chung's rolled up Dollar bill

Yeah but how much mileage does that rolled up bill have on it... if you know what I mean...

Edited by whatdrought

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You would think...

I think what’s really shining through in this situation is that improper decision makers (no GM plus defunct agent not operating with his players desires in mind) does not a good business situation make...

I’m letting you know, I read this post in Jay-Z’s rapper voice.  It reads like his rap lyrics.

Yep...both sides mishandled this. 

9 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

You take that scary talk elsewhere ya hear?

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m letting you know, I read this post in Jay-Z’s rapper voice.  It reads like his rap lyrics.

Yep...both sides mishandled this. 

You take that scary talk elsewhere ya hear?

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

What teams I wonder??? 

According to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, the most significant discussions have come with the Miami Dolphins. However, the Texans have also spoken with the Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, Washington Redskins and New York Jets in regards to the standout pass rusher.

Not Buffalo??? 

:ph34r: