Listen to Bills games via internet radio?

I have a dilemma for the next 8 Sundays, I have 2 kids playing youth football and their games are Sundays ranging anywhere from 10am-2pm. For the games starting closer to 1pm and/or away games I would like to listen to the games via radio, but the WGR550 station via the Radio.com app doesn't broadcast Bills games.  I tried during the Bills/Colts preseason game but couldn't find anything.  Can you guys point me in the right direction?

Thanks

I haven't tried it out during a game yet, but the Google Play store app "NFL Football Radio LIVE" has 12 stations listed for the Bills, and has mostly positive reviews.  Lately (for the preseason games) I've just been bringing up one of the Reddit video streams but they drop out frequently, eat up data quickly, and make my phone about as hot as a nuclear fuel rod

*also, oddly when I get home and bring up the WGR550 web site player on my desktop computer, I can hear the game just fine.  But on my phone, nada

Edited by coloradobillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

radio feeds get cut off.  Now every once in a while I  can find one of the smaller cu=ity/town stations that forget to cut the feed.   Otherwise get siriusxm or NFL game pass to listen if you have a smart phone put reddit on it and watch the game ?

• Like (+1) 1

My wife and I are taking a vacation to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.   I'll probably be in Cape Breton when the home opener happens.  I'm not even sure I'll have internet.  Radio coverage? forget it.

1 hour ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Doesn't NFL gamepass do live radio feeds? Not if hat works on mobile.  Also, not free but could be a long term, reliable solution.

I just got this a few weeks ago, free as a season ticket holder.............It worked, but it seems to be like the youtube app.  You can't use any other apps and play it in the background.  The phone has to on it the whole time, and the lights stay on, as well, burning up the battery.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Check out the "Pro Football Radio & Live Scores" app. It usually works for me. Organized by games played each week, with streams for both teams. Sometimes have to try every stream they have listed to find one working. But it’s free!

This is what I use as well and have for the last three seasons. 

19 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Don't they sell radios anymore?  If they do, buy one get sone batteries and listen.

he’s most likely out of bills radio range. But you’re right...I don’t think they sell pocket radios. The kids these days won’t buy them.

18 minutes ago, albanyfan said:

he’s most likely out of bills radio range. But you’re right...I don’t think they sell pocket radios. The kids these days won’t buy them.

Don't be so sure...I work part time at a record store.. a few months ago we started selling brand new Jensen (crappy brand) cassette/radio walkmans....we can't keep them in stock!