Panini NFL Sticker Collection

BritBill

My son and I collect soccer stickers every time there’s a major international soccer tournament and complete the album.

Over the years I’ve seen there’s an NFL version released every season. What is the best store to buy these from in Buffalo? I’m hoping to pick up an album and a box or two of stickers while we’re over next month. 

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, BritBill said:

My son and I collect soccer stickers every time there’s a major international soccer tournament and complete the album.

Over the years I’ve seen there’s an NFL version released every season. What is the best store to buy these from in Buffalo? I’m hoping to pick up an album and a box or two of stickers while we’re over next month. 

Thanks.

store??

https://www.paniniamerica.net/sticker-collections/sticker-collection/football.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwqZPrBRBnEiwAmNJsNrHbo16w66XYVhzwFwJzMZtXxbVhBscGx4Rr4FjD7dpHnSp_c2E2IBoCLBgQAvD_BwE

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/27/2019 at 3:59 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry should have been clearer. I’m thinking of an actual shop I can buy these when I’m in the US. Save on extortionate postage to the UK if I can pick them up while I’m my trip. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

What's a CFL?

it somehow still holds the hearts of Canadians starting at Winnipeg and heading west.

Used to mean something in Toronto until the Jays showed up in 1977.

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You make friends wherever you go, don’t you?  Why, bless your little heart.

wish i could say something in response that is at least sarcastic to the insult to the CFL...  :(

• Like (+1) 1