Zay Jones’ Dad - an “Interesting” follow

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, KOKBILLS said:

I saw when Joe posted this on Twitter about an hour ago...

She not only deleted it she locked her page down...

Only approved followers can see @ManeeshaJones’s Tweets. To request access, click Follow.

Who knows...I would not be surprised at all if Zay is gone one way or the other...Not that I want him gone, just that I can see the logic in wanting to keep Duke and McKenzie...?

I can’t see any reason she would post those pics of Watkins and Goodwin with that caption other than she doesn’t think the Bills are keeping Zay 

this dude @Alphadawg7 might need to start stretching for his victory lap 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I can’t see any reason she would post those pics of Watkins and Goodwin with that caption other than she doesn’t think the Bills are keeping Zay 

this dude @Alphadawg7 might need to start stretching for his victory lap 

Agreed..

That was a bold call by Alpha...?

I think the main thing now is the surge by Duke, and the fact that the Bills don't want to cut McKenzie...

Sure as heck seems like something is up here...

The only other thing I can think of was maybe the family is salty about the Bills bringing in John Brown and his seemingly immediate push to #1...It does not have to mean Zay is gone...But again...Seems like there is something going on here...?

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t think his mom tweets indicates that Zay is about to be cut, they would just cut Zay, not tell him “we are gonna cut you soon”.  They don’t give players advanced notice of being cut.

What it could mean though is that the Bills have explored or are discussing a potential trade involving Zay and him or his agent are aware of it and that is what prompted her comment.  

If that is the case (trade exploration), then he could still be cut if no trade comes to fruition or he could still be kept if they were only looking to move on from him if they found the right value and aren’t prepared to outright cut him.

Gonna be an interesting few days to say the least.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t think his mom tweets indicates that Zay is about to be cut, they would just cut Zay, not tell him “we are gonna cut you soon”.  They don’t give players advanced notice of being cut.

What it could mean though is that the Bills have explored or are discussing a potential trade involving Zay and him or his agent are aware of it and that is what prompted her comment.  

If that is the case (trade exploration), then he could still be cut if no trade comes to fruition or he could still be kept if they were only looking to move on from him if they found the right value and aren’t prepared to outright cut him.

Gonna be an interesting few days to say the least.  

I think the more likely scenario is Zay is complaining to his parents about playing time and his slide to 4th on the depth chart, which prompted the reaction.   I highly doubt his agent or Zay knows about the Bills exploring a trade.   His parents seem a bit immature, but more than anything protective of Zay.  Kind of like whiny little league parents.

• Like (+1) 2

This post and all the comments are what is wrong with society today.  Every one loves to revel in other peoples misery and misfortune. I agree that Zays dad should not have tweeted anything but he did--so what??  He bashed our fan base -- who the F cares. its only words but we decide to trash Zay - we trash his dad. We are no better. We sit behind a keyboard and trash talk everyone when we all have something from our past that we would be criticized about. 

4 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

This post and all the comments are what is wrong with society today.  Every one loves to revel in other peoples misery and misfortune. I agree that Zays dad should not have tweeted anything but he did--so what??  He bashed our fan base -- who the F cares. its only words but we decide to trash Zay - we trash his dad. We are no better. We sit behind a keyboard and trash talk everyone when we all have something from our past that we would be criticized about. 

Umm, i just wanna know if he is cut or traded. Other stuff is just noise. Life will become easier when it is for you too!

• Like (+1) 1

I'll just say this: It would be stupid to cut Zay Jones.

You want to trade him? Sure, fine. But cut him outright? That's silly.

A healthy third year receiver coming off a season where he had about 700 yards receiving and 7 touchdowns? That's not a guy you just cut.

I'm not saying he'd fetch a huge haul, but I think you could get, at worst, a 5th round pick for him. Hell, even a SEVENTH round pick is better than just cutting him (see: Sweeney, Johnson).

• Like (+1) 1