Zay Jones’ Dad - an “Interesting” follow

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

must be Zay told him to knock it off...maybe?..not sure, but anyways...

I still recommend him staying clear of social media. he made an ass of himself, manning up is fine and all but he left his mark and it wasn't a good one.

as for zay, if he is still on the roster after saturday's cuts, as a player that made the team I will support him going forward and hope he picks up his game and can contribute. if he isn't on the roster, I wish him well. 

On 8/27/2019 at 11:36 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

As a person in the medical profession...

What percentage of people have adverse reactions to a type of drug / medication?

or is @Doc better suited to answer?  

I'm not making excuses for the Zay incident.  Just looking for information 

Way too general of a question to answer. 

The reason is, the standards for what % and type of adverse events are acceptable varies depending upon the purpose of the drug...a lot more is tolerated for cancer chemotherapy or for drugs treating severely debilitating/hard to treat conditions like rheumatoid arthritis than for drugs used to treat a sports injury or infection.

53 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I saw when Joe posted this on Twitter about an hour ago...

She not only deleted it she locked her page down...

Only approved followers can see @ManeeshaJones’s Tweets. To request access, click Follow.

Who knows...I would not be surprised at all if Zay is gone one way or the other...Not that I want him gone, just that I can see the logic in wanting to keep Duke and McKenzie...?