Frank Reich's press conference

9 hours ago, sunshynman said:

2 games.

I wonder who will be backup first two games?  If it is a veteran he gets paid for entire year and I can see a lot of veterans signing up for full year of seniority and pay for two weeks work.  If he is a veteran who they expect to be on roster full year is this just to be #2 until Kelly is out of probation or for competing against starter?  I cannot see them going with Phillip Walker as #2 QB Week 1 since Brisket tends to do a lot of running.

he's playing with house $$$ now and won't get fired even if they go 0-16

preservation of this sweet and cushy job is the most important thing

he's a good guy and good to see he's handling it professionally in public, a few overturned lockers and things would be fine behind the scenes...

12 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

How long is Chad out on suspension?

I think your right... this may well be the ultimate redemption/coaching story. Frank Reich ...back against the wall coaches up the talented nephew of his friend Jim Kelly. Then in a bold coaching move inserts him in to a good offense that is now missing its leader. He catches fire and the Colts do what they were supposed to with Luck. Reich is a hero and Chad Kelly redeemed sees the error of his old ways. Then becomes a perennial  pro bowler. ? NOT!  I wish them all well but if it plays out like this the NFL is the WWE. Disney will have the rights etc...

Edited by Lenigmusx