Frank Reich's press conference

Reich is a good dude.  I wouldn't have minded him being the Bills' HC one bit.  But it didn't work out that way and I'm very happy with McD as well.

May the Bills and Colts meet in January for many years to come.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Garoppolo (sp.) was injured and Brady was suspended. I think BB stopped trying once he realized that game really would mean nothing down the line in the season.

Best memory of that game was Belichek throwing his tablet at the ground as the 16-0 Bills victory was winding down!

Sounds like a eulogy of a funeral. So much cover up for one average player. The guy quit two weeks before the season start, he definitely let his team down. It’s time to let it go and forget about him. 

Probably will cost Frank his job...

Edited by Chill
  • Haha (+1) 1

I like Frank a lot, always have.

I think he'll do a very good job at trying to keep the train on the tracks in Indy.

I do not think they will be nearly as bad as some think.

Don't think they'll be picking top 3 in the draft next year.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

They're toast. You did see Brissett play against us, yes?

At this point, I am curious as to if any teams have inquired about Matt Barkley. He has looked pretty solid for us, thus far. 

I really wonder what the plan is for him. 

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

At this point, I am curious as to if any teams have inquired about Matt Barkley. He has looked pretty solid for us, thus far. 

I really wonder what the plan is for him. 

Not complicated - backup QB.  No way Bills would trade him with no other QB on the team.

18 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Not complicated - backup QB.  No way Bills would trade him with no other QB on the team.

I think they hold onto him as long as they can, but...

I also don't think dealing him is an impossibility. I think, if the price is right, they will. Further, he may want out, and a shot at starting at some point between now and when his contract is up. Thus, the Bills may also want to get something for him instead of seeing him walk at the end of his contract.