So I'm in Dallas right now...

9 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Sounds like a great experience! I’d love to see that place as well. 

I’ve seen it and walked away with a very different impression.  Sterile and not fan friendly.  It’s too big and too dependent on the huge TV screen as many seats are far away from the field.  I get that the amenities are nice but they also cost $$$$.  

1 hour ago, Tierlifer said:

The beautiful part about the renovations to Wrigley and Fenway is they kept the unique old school feeling while upgrading and modernizing where they needed too.  Soldier Field seems to have done something similar but I have not been since it has been renovated. 

Soldier field is a little weird and actually small.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, MJS said:

I think you're on the wrong message board.

I don't watch football to be pampered and distracted by a bunch of useless crap. I just want to watch the game! I don't want to have to pay for all those useless distractions either...

what useless distractions.....he said the sight lines are great...concourses are big...bathrooms, food and drink.....except for a huge scoreboard....what is distracting?

11 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

I went to AT&T Stadium today and all I can say is WOW! I have been to many Professional Sports Stadiums and Arena's all around the world but the AT&T Stadium hands down, is the most impressive facility I have ever seen. 

I had some time to kill today prior to an event I had to attend so I said, what the heck, let me run out to the stadium and get a few shots and maybe some souvenirs for some friends back home who are Cowboys fans.

Little did I know that they had a VIP tour for only $27.00 so I said, what the hell, and took the 11/2 hour intimate tour!

First of all, this place is HUGE, Fuccillo HUGE! driving in the area you can see it on the horizon because it just can't hide! Once inside, it's vastness takes on an entirely new scale. 

NO OBSTRUCTED VIEWS! Nada. Nothing. Nowhere! Site-lines are simply incredible. 105,000 people, are you kidding me?

The concourse areas are impressive, MANY bathrooms, restaurants, food& beverage stands, NOTHING was neither forgotten nor no expense was spared to give the Cowboys fans the ultimate Fan and Game experience!

I'm an old school Bills fan. Been to many games dating back to the 70's but I have to tell you, this is what we need and we need it DOWNTOWN! 

I want to be spoiled and pampered when I shell out the $$$ to see my team. I'm tired of the miserable ride in the dead of winter to OP. 

This is the shiney new toy us Bills fans deserve!

Oh and, I also met Jerry Jones as well ?

Been there for games. It's a crappy place to watch a game unless, perhaps, you are a corporate shill.  There is no atmosphere and sound gets swallowed up in that cathedral. It isn't a football stadium, it's Jerrah's weak attempt to show his worth.

No obstructed views? Try the field level boxes. I suppose if you want to look at ass all game long those would be ok.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Just one, “wich” nut is up to you to guess. 

(That was hard to do, as spellcheck doesn’t want to allow that.) 

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Neither do we.

In my best @ExiledInIllinois voice 

The termination "wich " in English place-names often points to ancient salt manufacture - the word " wich " (creek, bay; Icel. Droitwich (Wic, Salturic, Wich) probably owed its origin to the springs, which are mentioned in several charters before the Conquest

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

My late dad and I went to a Bills-Cowboys game here back in 2011.  We were on the 45 yd line, about halfway up, and all I could remember was as bright and shiny the new stadium was, I equally found the huge screen quite annoying.  As hard as I tried, you can't help but move your eyes from the field to the screen.  I didn't shell out all that money just to watch the game on a giant TV.  

I was at that game and what made the screen even more annoying was that the players on the screen were going in the opposite direction than the actual players on the field.  Very confusing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Cooking our own food is what's most important to me.  If they take that away, I'm definitely not going to any more games.  I'm not driving 5 hours to buy overpriced beer and microwaved food.  Not in this lifetime.

I understand that completely. But you drive 5 hours fir that purpose. The nfl doesn’t want that. You get bunched in with the drunk kids banging in the parking lots. Throwing each other through flaming tables. The nfl and the teams wants grown ups coming to their games. Spending a ton on overpriced beer and food. They want to price out the casual fan buying $50 tickets. They want $300 tickets and PSLs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

I understand that completely. But you drive 5 hours fir that purpose. The nfl doesn’t want that. You get bunched in with the drunk kids banging in the parking lots. Throwing each other through flaming tables. The nfl and the teams wants grown ups coming to their games. Spending a ton on overpriced beer and food. They want to price out the casual fan buying $50 tickets. They want $300 tickets and PSLs. 

For $300, there better be a Pink Floyd concert, with Waters and Gilmour, after the game.

There is no way in hell that I'm paying $300 to see any sporting event.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Been there for games. It's a crappy place to watch a game unless, perhaps, you are a corporate shill.  There is no atmosphere and sound gets swallowed up in that cathedral. It isn't a football stadium, it's Jerrah's weak attempt to show his worth.

No obstructed views? Try the field level boxes. I suppose if you want to look at ass all game long those would be ok.

Actually all those with the field level boxes have seats on the first two rows if they decide that they want to sit. 

4 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

So dont go.

Well okay! ?

13 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

I went to AT&T Stadium today and all I can say is WOW! I have been to many Professional Sports Stadiums and Arena's all around the world but the AT&T Stadium hands down, is the most impressive facility I have ever seen. 

I had some time to kill today prior to an event I had to attend so I said, what the heck, let me run out to the stadium and get a few shots and maybe some souvenirs for some friends back home who are Cowboys fans.

Little did I know that they had a VIP tour for only $27.00 so I said, what the hell, and took the 11/2 hour intimate tour!

First of all, this place is HUGE, Fuccillo HUGE! driving in the area you can see it on the horizon because it just can't hide! Once inside, it's vastness takes on an entirely new scale. 

NO OBSTRUCTED VIEWS! Nada. Nothing. Nowhere! Site-lines are simply incredible. 105,000 people, are you kidding me?

The concourse areas are impressive, MANY bathrooms, restaurants, food& beverage stands, NOTHING was neither forgotten nor no expense was spared to give the Cowboys fans the ultimate Fan and Game experience!

I'm an old school Bills fan. Been to many games dating back to the 70's but I have to tell you, this is what we need and we need it DOWNTOWN! 

I want to be spoiled and pampered when I shell out the $$$ to see my team. I'm tired of the miserable ride in the dead of winter to OP. 

This is the shiney new toy us Bills fans deserve!

Oh and, I also met Jerry Jones as well ?

Did you get the tour certificate they mail to you for taking the tour? Serious stadium no doubt!!!!

13 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

I want to be spoiled and pampered when I shell out the $$$ to see my team.

Here you go...

https://www.pslsource.com/buy_dallas_cowboys_psl

https://www.pslsource.com/dallas_cowboys_psl

Listing #64530
Section C210, Row 12, Seats 1-6
Aisle Seat
 Seat view
View from section is approximate. Your view may differ based on row and seat.
2019 Ticket Price 
$370
Financing 
The seat licenses in this listing are currently financed by the seller with the Dallas Cowboys. The seller’s financing agreement with the Dallas Cowboys will transfer to the buyer along with the seat licenses. The remaining balance due, annual interest rate, annual payment amount, and maturity date are all provided below, with any approximated value denoted by an asterisk (*). Annual installment payments are due on March 1 of each year.
$1,600,000*
Remaining Balance
$80,000*
Annual Payment
8.0%*
Interest Rate
03/01/2038
Maturity Date
Parking Rights
Rights to 1 space in Lot A are included with this listing.
2019 Ticket and Parking Availability
2019 tickets and parking passes are available for the following games. Note, games occurring within 14 days will be automatically excluded. 1 Parking Pass(es) in Lot A will also be made available at $60 per-space, per-game.

Edited by Lurker
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

For $300, there better be a Pink Floyd concert, with Waters and Gilmour, after the game.

There is no way in hell that I'm paying $300 to see any sporting event.

I’m just telling you what the league and the teams want. More money by grown adults. Not drunk kids getting wasted in the lots and passing out in their seats before they can even spend $6 on a beer. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Real football fans want a dirt lot with metal stands. 

They don't even want that in Green Bay!  ....Seriously, both Buffalo sports facilities are pretty crappy relative to their peers. But we also don't need some 2 Billion dollar monstrosity that will require $10,000 seat licenses for a season ticket holder. Just getting a modern stadium would be a win.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mrags said:

I’m just telling you what the league and the teams want. More money by grown adults. Not drunk kids getting wasted in the lots and passing out in their seats before they can even spend $6 on a beer. 

The NFL demands rich, responsible people, dammit!!  Like Jim Irsay and Robert Kraft!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If you want to go to cheap events, there is always baseball... football is no longer that sport..

Its cheaper for me to fly to Buffalo from Chicago and buy tickets then it is to just buy tickets in Chicago to see the Bills in Chicago when they play there. In fact I'm doing that for the Home Opener and sitting in much better seats than I would ever dream of in Chicago!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

This is EXACTLY why I hate Buffalo new stadium talk.  One of the main reasons the NFL is building these gosh-awful mall/movie theater/art museum/cathedral stadiums in the first place. To price out the schmucks (us).  I don't want to get priced out.  Tailgating as we know it now would be gone forever. 

If downtown, you'd either "tailgate" in a parking garage or go to a sports bar nearby before the game.  I've been to several of these stadiums (Dallas, Detroit, Seattle) and the tailgating sucks if there even is any.

Bills build a new stadium and the price of football goes way up. Are you sure you really want that?