So I'm in Dallas right now...

I went to AT&T Stadium today and all I can say is WOW! I have been to many Professional Sports Stadiums and Arena's all around the world but the AT&T Stadium hands down, is the most impressive facility I have ever seen. 

I had some time to kill today prior to an event I had to attend so I said, what the heck, let me run out to the stadium and get a few shots and maybe some souvenirs for some friends back home who are Cowboys fans.

Little did I know that they had a VIP tour for only $27.00 so I said, what the hell, and took the 11/2 hour intimate tour!

First of all, this place is HUGE, Fuccillo HUGE! driving in the area you can see it on the horizon because it just can't hide! Once inside, it's vastness takes on an entirely new scale. 

NO OBSTRUCTED VIEWS! Nada. Nothing. Nowhere! Site-lines are simply incredible. 105,000 people, are you kidding me?

The concourse areas are impressive, MANY bathrooms, restaurants, food& beverage stands, NOTHING was neither forgotten nor no expense was spared to give the Cowboys fans the ultimate Fan and Game experience!

I'm an old school Bills fan. Been to many games dating back to the 70's but I have to tell you, this is what we need and we need it DOWNTOWN! 

I want to be spoiled and pampered when I shell out the $$$ to see my team. I'm tired of the miserable ride in the dead of winter to OP. 

This is the shiney new toy us Bills fans deserve!

Oh and, I also met Jerry Jones as well ?

• Like (+1) 13
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I live down here...went to a Chiefs/Cowboys game...and also the 2018 draft.  Very impressive stadium and I concur with everything you say...the only thing you didn't get to see based on the tour...is that during the game, you end up watching the massive midfield TV, wich shows live game action.  It's hard not to watch it, because it's a better look than actually watching whats going on down on the field...you look around and 100,000 people are all watching the game on TV with you...while it's being played on the field...very different for sure.  I don't know if it's worse or better to have it this way...that TV, like everything else in there, is impressive.  The roof opens also....wich, I would imagine would be a great feature to have in Buffalo so that you could have open air for those crisp autumn days, but close the thing for the impossibly cold windy days.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

I live down here...went to a Chiefs/Cowboys game...and also the 2018 draft.  Very impressive stadium and I concur with everything you say...the only thing you didn't get to see based on the tour...is that during the game, you end up watching the massive midfield TV, wich shows live game action.  It's hard not to watch it, because it's a better look than actually watching whats going on down on the field...you look around and 100,000 people are all watching the game on TV with you...while it's being played on the field...very different for sure.  I don't know if it's worse or better to have it this way...that TV, like everything else in there, is impressive.  The roof opens also....wich, I would imagine would be a great feature to have in Buffalo so that you could have open air for those crisp autumn days, but close the thing for the impossibly cold windy days.  

Bingo! While we're were sitting in the stands getting the spiel from the tour guide, you could not take your eyes off of the immense screen! 

54 yards wide! I also agree that a retractable roof is a must as well. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

during the game, you end up watching the massive midfield TV, wich shows live game action.  It's hard not to watch it, because it's a better look than actually watching whats going on down on the field...you look around and 100,000 people are all watching the game on TV with you...while it's being played on the field...very different for sure.  I don't know if it's worse or better to have it this way...

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Sounds like a great experience! I’d love to see that place as well. 

Well worth 27 bucks. And their proshop Was once again, the best I have ever seen. Simply loaded with absolutely everything ! Gear and trinkets also I have never seen before. 

My company did an event there. Impressive. But you know the accoutrements will impress my wife and non-fans, but for me the best part was the  views of the field. And frankly I just want to watch the game I really don't care too much about everything else. But that's me.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Did you kick him in the nuts? 

Just one, “wich” nut is up to you to guess. 

(That was hard to do, as spellcheck doesn’t want to allow that.) 

Edited by Augie

Buffalo will never be able to compete with the Cowboys and huge market teams of this world and they shouldn't try to. 

In a few years, people will have forgotten what it's like to go to a traditional football game, old school style, but we will still have that experience in WNY.

Going "old school" can be cool.  I have seen ball games in Fenway and Wrigley Field.  Also seen them in modern abominations like Sky Dome.  

Going back in time as you enter Wrigley Field is totally cool and I wouldn't have it any other way, if I could choose.

The idea of watching a game on TV that I am at in person makes me sick.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Real football fans want a dirt lot with metal stands. 

And troughs to pee in

Edit:  And/or sinks

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Oh and, I also met Jerry Jones as well ?

19 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

He rolled his eyes when I told him I was a Bills fan. His exact words and I quote....

.....wipe the drool off your chin ?