Percy Harvin unretiring

I’ve speculated that the only reason he signed with Buffalo was not only for the money but as a favor to Rex to show that he can attract marquee players. Little did we all know that he just was t healthy or had desire to really play. 

Don’t Bills still hold rights to this guy??? 

From SI Article:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/06/28/percy-harvin-anxiety-disorder-mental-health-vikings-florida

Percy Harvin is a failure. He’s an entitled, high-strung hothead whose coaches struggled to harness his game-breaking skills as a wide receiver and return man. He complained, fist-fought and prima donna’d his way out of the NFL by age 28.

He says he did not miss playing football last fall, his first without the game since 1994.

Harvin starts with the painful stuff: the migraines he has endured since he was seven.

Harvin realizes he’s known as much for his emotional blowups—a disciplinary suspension at Landstown High; the rumored choking of an assistant coach at Florida; a televised shouting match with his Vikings coach; altercations with at least two teammates—as he is for his big plays. While he doesn’t want his anxiety disorder to be an excuse for these missteps (and while the psychologists consulted by SI believe that anxiety and emotional outbursts aren’t usually related), Harvin says, “I just know everything would have been a lot easier if I had been patient with myself.”

Harvin already came out of retirement once, a two-game stint with the Bills in 2016 after quitting seven months earlier. But now he just tucks one headphone behind his ear, leaking Rick Ross into the weight room, and says, “Nah, Bossman, I’m at peace.”

47 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

where is Whaley when we need him most ?

32 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

As if he didnt get enough when he played for the Bills? 

He probably made about $1 million per catch while here. Did he EVER fleece the Pegulas. 

out of "migraine" medicine .. powder..

26 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I would give him tryout if he would do it for free till makes team. 

how about free for the whole season to repay El Pegule and Bills.

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

I though he had issues with migraines. Thats why he was always injured with the Bills if I recall.

He had those as well, as I recall those were less of an issue by the time he got to buffalo. 

I thought it it was a hip problem that finally got him to hang em up. 

32 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Can’t say that I saw this coming but whatever. He will get some workouts but don’t know that he ends up on a roster. 

Who is going to give him a workout? I would be surprised if anyone entertains this. He left with bad hips and migraines- and he is older now. 

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He had those as well, as I recall those were less of an issue by the time he got to buffalo. 

I thought it it was a hip problem that finally got him to hang em up. 

I thought he hung them up because teams wanted him to actually play football for all that money, and that wasn’t really his thing......

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

I thought he hung them up because teams wanted him to actually play football for all that money, and that wasn’t really his thing......

Breaking news: Vontae Davis to un-retire. Feels his body is finally healed and ready to come back after the first half.  I kid.