Two Bills on PFF's Top-25 Rookies During Preseason- #2 is Particularly Surprising

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Wish we could've made a move on him to keep him from the Pats and get a great player.

I like Winovich as well. I thought that the Bills may have drafted him. They obviously filled other needs. Like I said, he will probably do pretty well there.

• Sad 1

On 8/26/2019 at 8:48 PM, Midwest1981 said:

This doesn't provide the context of who plays against first-stringers versus fourth-stringers, but it's nice to see representation from late-round rookies (6th & 7th), since we've also seen what Oliver, Singletary, and (to a somewhat lesser extent) Ford might be capable of doing.  Throw in Sweeney as well.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-rankings-the-top-25-rookies-through-week-3-of-the-2019-nfl-preseason

Did you get that thread title from the bottom of a website?

40 stars from the 90s that are unrecognizable today. Number 23 will shock you!

10 botched Hollywood plastic surgery procedures. Number 3 is shocking!

3 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

What about Daryl Talley. He cries broke and everyone rallies around him to the tune of almost a million bucks. Heck, I am broke too...take me years and years to make that kind of money!

Start a go fund me page.. I’ll give ya a buck

• Haha (+1) 1

Going into 2018 PFF had J.Johnson as a top 5 safety, kid might be a diamond.  Regardless, two late round players making the squad when the team already has depth at those positions is a very good thing.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bouds said:

Going into 2018 PFF had J.Johnson as a top 5 safety, kid might be a diamond.  Regardless, two late round players making the squad when the team already has depth at those positions is a very good thing.  

I have a hard time envisioning Jaq not being on the 53.

Johnson is a guy who could develop into a solid starter.......he's instinctive, physical and makes plays so he's not far out of the Hyde/Poyer mold.  

31 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I have a hard time envisioning Jaq not being on the 53.

Johnson is a guy who could develop into a solid starter.......he's instinctive, physical and makes plays so he's not far out of the Hyde/Poyer mold.  

And Poyer is going to look to be paid...

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

And Poyer is going to look to be paid...

It's in the back of my mind.

Poyer has been a helluva player but until I see McBeane pay top dollar for secondary talent I will remember how they handled the secondary in Carolina and consider that the more likely approach they will take.

• Like (+1) 1