Bills Claim DE Jeff Holland Release Cory Carter

Warcodered

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

The only thing I can figure is that this move was made with the fourth preseason game in mind. The staff knows they're keeping Love and Johnson and thus, they don't wish to expose them to four quarters worth of a meaningless preseason game. As such, you have Holland take a bunch of snaps and reduce the risk of injuring key rotational players.

The other thing to look at, perhaps, is the practice squad. Perhaps they like the idea of Holland joining theirs.

I agree 100% with the bolded.  Cannon fodder.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

So I guess Bojorquez has won the punter competition ?

Our HC and GM are two losers,  this team wasted money on endless mediocre players in free agency,  we have very few if any true playmakers and they hype mediocre free-agent signings.  Quality signings are always best over quantity,    

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Our HC and GM are two losers,  this team wasted money on endless mediocre players in free agency,  we have very few if any true playmakers and they hype mediocre free-agent signings.  Quality signings are always best over quantity,    

You sound a bit upset and bitter, I don’t think you’ve fully expressed yourself, just let it all out, you will feel better, ?

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 8

perhaps like him as a developmental player.

Bills do this. and the younger ones who might be bounced  cuz numbers are sometimes brought back.
I am guessing Bills are looking a freshman college players and high school recruits. they believe in the game of Football as a positive influence fro young me ,and now women when in a healthy program.

PS likely and get some reps in the 4th game perhaps

31 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Don't like this move, they should have released Bodork instead.  My guess is that Carter's injury was too significant to keep him, while not significant enough to reach an injury settlement.

they will.

cuts coming

maybe they are working a very very low level trade for him  lol

Why a backup DE  when we already have solid depth there? Are we getting ready to trade someone before the cut down to 53? Also, are we going to keep this guy over Shaq , Love and Johnson?

Edited by GreggTX