Levi Wallace: The BEST Cornerback in the NFL You've Never Heard of

dezertbill

50 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He went to Alabama...

Exactly! Where is that even? Never heard of Levi, or that little football program of theirs..........

I hope he put some muscle on over the off-season. Might help him hold up better and allow him to get more physical. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsDude said:

Not sure I get the article title.  If you’ve never heard of a player, he cannot be the best, as the best at each position will be talked about. I think the writer meant, “Levi is rarely heard of, yet is one of the best cornerbacks.”  But, the media can embellish a bit, or want to be captivating or cute with their title sayings. Or sometimes, writers just are not the best at grammar. Regardless, the article title is a bit misleading, cheesy, cabaret and indulgent, something Simon Cowell might often say, when critiquing singers.

(

The title is basically saying that, of all the NFL corners that you (non-Bills fans) haven't heard of, Levi Wallace is the best of the bunch. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsDude said:

Not sure I get the article title.  If you’ve never heard of a player, he cannot be the best, as the best at each position will be talked about. I think the writer meant, “Levi is rarely heard of, yet is one of the best cornerbacks.”  But, the media can embellish a bit, or want to be captivating or cute with their title sayings. Or sometimes, writers just are not the best at grammar. Regardless, the article title is a bit misleading, cheesy, cabaret and indulgent, something Simon Cowell might often say, when critiquing singers.

(

It just means that out of all the cornerbacks you haven't heard of, he is the best

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

The title is basically saying that, of all the NFL corners that you (non-Bills fans) haven't heard of, Levi Wallace is the best of the bunch. 

ssshhh... nevermind the video went up on youtube where everyone is not a Bills fan, and may hit a global market.

Your common sense approach and basic reasoning skills will not help you here....

• Haha (+1) 1