Levi Wallace: The BEST Cornerback in the NFL You've Never Heard of

dezertbill

5 minutes ago, White Linen said:

You don't think we've heard of him?

That’s just the title of the video he posted. He’s just repeated it in the thread title. 

I think OP knows we here have all heard of Levi.

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure I get the article title.  If you’ve never heard of a player, he cannot be the best, as the best at each position will be talked about. I think the writer meant, “Levi is rarely heard of, yet is one of the best cornerbacks.”  But, the media can embellish a bit, or want to be captivating or cute with their title sayings. Or sometimes, writers just are not the best at grammar. Regardless, the article title is a bit misleading, cheesy, cabaret and indulgent, something Simon Cowell might often say, when critiquing singers.

(

3 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Not sure I get the article title.  If you’ve never heard of a player, he cannot be the best, as the best at each position will be talked about. I think the writer meant, “Levi is rarely heard of, yet is one of the best cornerbacks.”  But, the media can embellish a bit, or want to be captivating or cute with their title sayings. Or sometimes, writers just are not the best at grammar. Regardless, the article title is a bit misleading, cheesy, cabaret and indulgent, something Simon Cowell might often say, when critiquing singers.

(

Did you watch the video? Also the guy makes that the title for literally all of his videos so it's not surprising to me. 

4 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

(

This was good and correct - i think you’re parsing it a bit too much. Title of the video and the post just implies he’s underrated. I agree with you - there’s more elegant ways of saying that, but it is what it is.