Belichick said today he didn’t know Luck retired

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t really  “follow the Colts” either but I’m pretty sure it was news that spread further than Indy’s hive. So stupid. 

Pretty much. My wife doesn't follow football at all and asked me about it Saturday morning. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Probably still butt-hurt over the Colts catching them cheating.  

If he is still salty about that, where he has to put his hubris over a human being and nfl colleague’s serious situation, he has real issues. Also, I like how he says he’s a “good” player. Yeah, like it’s some average joe. 

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Oh you just know Bill is still salty as hell for deflategate. Masterful trolling BB.

Eh, I think this is a time where you can manage to put class before trolling. It wasn’t Luck himself that wrote into the league about the footballs. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

If he is still salty about that, where he has to put his hubris over a human being and nfl colleague’s serious situation, he has real issues. Also, I like his he says he’s a “good” player. Yeah, like it’s some average joe. 

I read that as more of a troll job against the media. Not personal to Luck. Just one mans interpretation. 

If he was intending to big league Luck, I would agree, bush league. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Eh, I think this is a time where you can manage to put class before trolling. It wasn’t Luck himself that wrote into the league about the footballs. 

Oh I know but Bill doesn’t have an ounce of class in his body, so I am just saying I expect nothing less from that creep.

• Like (+1) 1