Bills Coaching Intern Callie Brownson: Third Female Coach for Bills

Gugny

Just now, from_dunkirk said:

It matters because it was a diverse hiring and gets another (one of the hew) women in the door is a traditionally-dominated man's field.

Yeah no one cares. Job should go to most qualified person. Doesn't matter if man or women.  Based off of her previous experience I don't think she is qualified to be a coach at the NFL level. Even for a lesser position like an intern. There are plenty of more qualified coaches that deserve it rather than a Dartmouth Quality Control Coach.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

My argument: "Diversity" should never EVER be a hiring consideration.

Agreed. Diversity is irrelevant. Best person should get the job regardless of Race and sex. They shouldnt just recieve a job for being a minority

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Because a diverse workplace means a stronger workplace, one where everyone's voice is heard at the table..

There are other reasons to consider, such as fit and diversity.

OK .. i dont care about diversity on an NFL coaching  staff .. i care about how it affects (in this case) the Bills.. take the :"diversity" stuff to a political site.. the more i think about it.. you are probably just screwing around.. because you cant be serious.. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I changed my mind.

ok i laughed..couldnt help it

26 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Yeah no one cares. Job should go to most qualified person. Doesn't matter if man or women.  Based off of her previous experience I don't think she is qualified to be a coach at the NFL level. Even for a lesser position like an intern. There are plenty of more qualified coaches that deserve it rather than a Dartmouth Quality Control Coach.

or other sex

31 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Agreed. Diversity is irrelevant. Best person should get the job regardless of Race and sex. They shouldnt just recieve a job for being a minority

How can a company be a successful company when about half the people (women) are excluded?

Diversity improves the core of experiences, which leads to better innovation and increased employee comfort and happiness, which in turn, leads to increased employee reduction..

https://theundercoverrecruiter.com/benefits-diversity-workplace/

34 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

take the :"diversity" stuff to a political site.

You are the one who first mentioned the topic by questioning her hiring. You take it there.

20 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What does this mean ?    It’s not a trivial pursuit board.   

Fit into the company culture is of importance. Innovation by including people from diverse backgrounds is important.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

How can a company be a successful company when about half the people (women) are excluded?

Diversity improves the core of experiences, which leads to better innovation and increased employee comfort and happiness, which in turn, leads to increased employee reduction..

You are the one who first mentioned the topic by questioning her hiring. You take it there.

Are you in college?or a college "prof" .. 

2 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

This is a red herring and non-sequitur. What I do is irrelevant to the argument.

You lost me.. i give up i am here for football and Bills talk not your SJW sh-t  but do like your "diction" impressive 

Edited by dwight in philly

4 hours ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

this seems so much more woke without the added chauvinistic sexual innuendo. 

It was woke before.  I was really going for woke AF, though.

1 hour ago, dwight in philly said:

Oh for crissakes.. of course it's political .. stop with all the tip -toeing.

ok snowflake :"you win" not going to get into a political debate about a friggin female NFL coaching intern! Optics .. nah. nothing to do with it 

Look at "her" qualifications.. i know of many more men qualified.. she was hired because she is a "woman" .. get your proverbial head out iof your ...,.,. if you think otherwise .. and as i read your other responses , i think you actually believe the nonsense  you espouse.. 

12 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

You lost me.. i give up i am here for football and Bills talk not your SJW sh-t  but do like your "diction" impressive 

nah. you've been lost for quite some time. stay angry. stay ignorant.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Why's it interesting? Hopefully Eddy learns to get off blocks. Maybe she'll help him.

It’s not interesting, but it’s still more interesting than your thread. You’re at a 7 bro!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I assume you agree then that the rampant, demonstrated, nepotism in the NFL coaching circle is also a problem? Or are Belicheck’s and Shanahan’s and Gruden’s kids automatically qualified?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It was woke before.  I was really going for woke AF, though.

I annoint you woke AF ??‍♀️

32 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Fit into the company culture is of importance. Innovation by including people from diverse backgrounds is important.

Sounds like BS.   

58 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

May be the dumbest thing I've read yet... A company is successful when they hire the bets people for the job instead of handing our charity jobs to people who don't deserve it 

1 hour ago, from_dunkirk said:

Are you really asking how the NFL can “be successful” (nearly) without women in its coaching or executive ranks?

This is a “company” that made 16 billion dollars last year.  That’s double what it generated in a single year just 10 years ago—all while excluding half the population.

You must be thinking of some different kind of company..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1