Foster has toe injury, explains slow pre-season

Just one more thing to factor in when deciding which wide receivers make the cut next week...

Joe BuscagliaVerified account @JoeBuscaglia

FollowFollow @JoeBuscaglia
More

#Bills HC Sean McDermott said that WR Robert Foster has been working through a toe injury that he sustained in the spring workouts. Said he's liked what Foster has done in practice, has made some plays.

10:51 AM - 25 Aug 2019

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, DCbillsfan said:

I'm thinking he may be an IR candidate if they like 6 other WRs.

Why? So they have to reach an injury settlement and release him like the other short term players they put on IR??

29 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Spring was a long time ago. Must be a bad injury. 

When you are playing every day it gives a big chance to either reinjure it or not let it heal.

I think Foster is a larger part of the offense then the preseason has Indicated.  The preseason means nothing.  They are not running the offense they will run in the Meadowlands.  Yes, Beasley and Allen need a level of chemistry.  Beasley is the safety valve.  Knowing when and where he will be is important.  Hitting Brown, and Foster for chunk plays will not go away.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

If he has turf toe (ie, a torn toe ligament), that’d explain a lot. It’s a bad, lingering injury. Given that it happened in spring, i wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what it is.

I had it and it effing SUCKED. Affected me for almost 2 full years.

• Sad 1