Ed Oliver doesn't look very good

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This thread still going too?

Jeez Louise. 

Right? 

“Doesn’t look very good”...”starting to worry about the pick”...bear in mind these are statements from someone that wants to turn oliver into a nose tackle, for some indecipherable reason. 

AND these statements are being made about a rookie! After 3 preseason games! 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It honestly sounds like my mom.  The first time she ever saw Wade Boggs....he struck out.  So she feels he was a below average player the rest of his career after that one at bat.  

She can't figure out why he's in the HOF.

that's actually hilarious.  

i mean, i'm all for critical analysis for any player on this team, but is anyone truthfully worried about oliver after 3 preseason games.  if it's 6 -8 games into the season i can absolutely see this.  even then i'm not getting bent out of shape by a rookie.  

10 minutes ago, teef said:

i mean, i'm all for critical analysis for any player on this team, but is anyone truthfully worried about oliver after 3 preseason games.  if it's 6 -8 games into the season i can absolutely see this.  even then i'm not getting bent out of shape by a rookie.  

Do you think Wade Boggs has a better stache than Sam Elliot?

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

This thread still going too?

Jeez Louise. 

I was shocked at 2 pages.  Floored at 5 pages.  And now losing hope in humanity that it’s at 8 pages.  

With this kind of silliness, before you know it we will have a reality TV star as President...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NJKBillsfan said:

After  we drafted him I watched his highlights but he didn't seem to have a lot.

To be honest I was concerned about the pick after that. 

Maybe that's why he dropped?

Because you were concerned he dropped? 

23 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I was shocked at 2 pages.  Floored at 5 pages.  And now losing hope in humanity that it’s at 8 pages.  

With this kind of silliness, before you know it we will have a reality TV star as President...

They now can make men into women and women into men if they want to.  

Im about to blow your mind...

What if one day they could do it instantly?  Like 500 years from now they can just move parts around like a Mr. Potato head?  

Would there be people who would change all the time or stay predominantly one sex?

Would dating apps have a question of which do you prefer being?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NJKBillsfan said:

After  we drafted him I watched his highlights but he didn't seem to have a lot.

To be honest I was concerned about the pick after that. 

Maybe that's why he dropped?

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

One thing I should've known is to never criticize a Bills 1st round pick during preseason. 

Damn skippy

I'm 50-50 with him at 3 technique as a DT. It looks like he is drawing double teams every play already. That could explain why he 'struggles to disengage blocks'.

Have you noticed the other DT looks better with him in? Star, Phillips and Phillips have all showed up now.

But what if he does flame out at 3 technique DT?

Why could you not move him to DE in a 4-3 alignment?

4-3 DE's tend to be larger guys.

At 6-1 285 with the strength of a DT and quickness of a DE seems like a good move to me.

Oliver is a natural DL in the league. Who cares what position he plays?

Oh, and if you do move him to DE, go get Clowney who will do the same on the other edge.

Look for 3 and 1 techniques in FA and draft next year.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, teef said:

Teef, a fellow BC alum, as always speaks the truth.

On 8/25/2019 at 6:38 PM, Niagara Dude said:

It looks like a bust pick,  rather than grab a WR or TE to help out young QB they go defensive side of the ball and reach for undersized guy.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:42 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He has struggled to get off blocks throughout the preseason. The D around him has been good but to me he shouldn't be starting. I'm nervous about this pick.

Ya know, Interweb chat rooms & discussion forums truly challenge established human behavior patterns. Long time members and those who contribute often become uniquely burdened with the unproven theory that every noob is a nose-pickin’, zitfaced teen living with his parents. There’s zero evidence to support this strange phenomena, yet it is oddly undeniable.

y’all aren’t helping the situation.