Pro Football Network: Bills one of teams in on Clowney trade

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really don't taste much of a difference between the two.  I've never cooked raw meat in an air fryer...I don't even know if you can.

It's frozen stuff and it's good.

I do my wings in the air fryer from raw. Always comes out great.

Just now, ctk232 said:

utility belt in public places that aren't construction or build/house projects? not sure if that's better or worse than cargo shorts...

Um, no just a belt to hold up your shorts with pockets stuffed with pop tarts and cheese sanwiches.

You'll look more than a bit silly, but the shorts will stay up and you can snack any time!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Simstim said:

Um, no just a belt to hold up your shorts with pockets stuffed with pop tarts and cheese sanwiches.

You'll look more than a bit silly, but the shorts will stay up and you can snack any time!

Haha, oh that's for sure - granted pop tarts and cheese sandos aren't exactly clocking in the heavyweight category. 

If we're talking fashion, best leave the pockets on the inside of the garment.

Edited by ctk232
  • Haha (+1) 1

So, about this Clowney guy, just how good do we think he is? Forget whether we have a good/ bad/ non-existent chance to sign him, just where  would you place him in the ranks of edge rushers today?

My feeling is that he is good, but hasn't yet gained elite status even though he has elite tools.

Maybe second, probably third tier quality?

Better or worse that Hughes?

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

mods?  Lock ‘er up.

No!! Let the frenzy continue!! ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

It is hard convincing people here that the idea is to have good football players. I sometimes think fans would prefer it if we always had $100m of cap space and 6 comp picks. Maybe it is the comfort that when you are in that spot it means you have made a decision to have a rebuild and hence the expectation is less? Are some fans more naturally comfortable following a plucky underdog than a team that has clearly set its goal on acquiring Championship calibre talent? 

I think there is an obvious,  very-real fear of success in Bills fandom.  

Success inevitably ends and having something and losing it hurts.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Here’s a great Israeli Couscous recipe from Chef Alon Shaya. His restaurant here won the James Beard Award for Best New Restaurant in America a couple of years ago. It is primarily Mediterranean foods with a bit of a New Orleans influence (at least at times). At any rate, this is pretty easy and makes a versatile side when attending parties or hosting. 

https://www.today.com/recipes/israeli-couscous-summer-vegetables-recipe-t153858

I’m all about Israeli cous cous.  The other kind of cous cous is terrible.  I’ll grab a bunch of fresh-picked carrots at the farmer’s market and roast them up, while taking the stems and blending them into a pesto (olive oil, garlic, almonds or walnuts or pine nuts, cheese if you want).  Then I toss the cooked cous cous in the pesto with the roasted carrots.  Pack it all into a round bowl and top with the serving platter, then carefully turn the platter upside-down and remove the bowl and you’ve got a perfect mound of carrot pesto cous cous salad.  Line the rim of the platter with fresh pita, veggies, whatever.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Thank you (+1) 1