Frank Lewis

40 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Naaaa there have been plenty

Ted Washington

James Loften

Chris Spielman

Bill Brooks

A lot more I am sure....these just the top of my head

I  should have clarified my point better, I am not talking about resurrected vet signings, I am talking bonafide your paying the moon with picks or big money free agent signings. Not the OMG I got lucky with a veteran we gave up nothing for or signed for peanuts contract.....

1 minute ago, Stenbar said:

I  should have clarified my point better, I am not talking about resurrected vet signings, I am talking bonafide your paying the moon with picks or big money free agent signings. Not the OMG I got lucky with a veteran we gave up nothing for or signed for peanuts contract.....

To understand this is to understand the history of the bills

Remember....the Pegullas have not always owned this team.....Ralph Wilson (god bless him) but that era was filled with mis management of both free agents and draft picks

......that mismanagment led to bad teams....or the in the middle teams which can sometimes be worse

.....no real attempts to get a franchise QB

.....no concerted efforts to biuld a dominant offensive line

.....cash to cap signing

......bad reputation

When you have the above....what you get is players coming out after meeting with the bills practically lauphing when they are met by reporters (I dont remember the player that did this...but he was not even star player....we couldnt get star players to come here)

I feel like the bills have really cleaned this up....now they do deals that make sense for the team and STILL get players to come here.

but...this is why we havent had franchise guys gleefully forfeiting their checks to play for the bills

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

London Fletcher

Sam Adams

36 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Chris Watson was the greatest Bills acquisition ever.

Who??

1 hour ago, Stenbar said:

The only trade the bills made that was ever worth it was the trade for Cornelius Bennett , the only free agent move that was worth it was Bryce Paup...Two out of alot does not say much. I guess you could throw Jerry Hughes in that trade category also , that was pretty much a steel but other than that it's all garbage,  keep what you got and Build from within. 

Ted Washington

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

Why do we have 29 pages of nothing?

It’s a LAMP started by fake news. Conjecture, innuendo, and smoke screens aren’t worth much. Signed contracts are proof in the pudding. Rumors started by talking heads just feed the appetite of the 24/7 news cycle. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stenbar said:

The only trade the bills made that was ever worth it was the trade for Cornelius Bennett , the only free agent move that was worth it was Bryce Paup...Two out of alot does not say much. I guess you could throw Jerry Hughes in that trade category also , that was pretty much a steel but other than that it's all garbage,  keep what you got and Build from within. 

Wow you’ve missed a lot.  Ever here of a guy named Jerry Hughes?  

2 hours ago, iinii said:

It’s a LAMP started by fake news. Conjecture, innuendo, and smoke screens aren’t worth much. Signed contracts are proof in the pudding. Rumors started by talking heads just feed the appetite of the 24/7 news cycle. 

If I was you I'd just stay away from any thread started by yolo since you know he's just a lamp thread starter and all