Pro Football Network: Bills one of teams in on Clowney trade

YoloinOhio

Would he re-sign in Miami?  

In sure they could send Tunsil to Houston but why would Clowney want to re-up with that dumpster fire of a team.  

No QB, no talent & locker room unrest... sounds fun. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

I think there is pretty decent Clowney is a Bill by the  end of the day. They are one of two teams mentioned and Clowney rumored to not want to go to Miami. He controls the situation, remember, because he can’t be traded until he signs his franchise tender. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think there is pretty decent Clowney is a Bill by the  end of the day. They are one of two teams mentioned and Clowney rumored to not want to go to Miami. He controls the situation, remember, because he can’t be traded until he signs his franchise tender. 

I agree. We’ve been linked to him for awhile now. Former GM who wanted to sign him is now here. Connect the dots 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gaine being back in Buffalo also makes me feel good if we pulled the trigger.  I’d be pretty confident it’s a long term move.