Week of Preseason Game 4 - updates

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It’s going to be a long two weeks.  

First with the final cut down and

then the wait for real football  

I can't remember caring about the final cutdown quite as much as I do this season. So many camp battles with players that I am a fan of. The suspense is killing me!

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I can't remember caring about the final cutdown quite as much as I do this season. So many camp battles with players that I am a fan of. The suspense is killing me!

Fans say this every year. In the end, there are really only about three or four roster spots open on any team. In my opinion the more interesting story line is which players from other teams will be swooped up.

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fans say this every year. In the end, there are really only about three or four roster spots open on any team. In my opinion the more interesting story line is which players from other teams will be swooped up.

Fans do say such things every year, it's true. Personally, there's usually one, or two battles that I'm watching and care about. This year, there's quite a few more. More than any year I can remember.

3 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

...gonna be some damn good football talent in OBD's final 37 cuts....we haven't had a conundrum like this in 15+ years......

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Same here and  I assume many are thinking this. 

It is because there are so many good players on the team compared to previous years.    And because the Bills are viewed as a team on the rise, much improved, and we all want to see them take a big step forward this year. The right or wrong move now could make a big difference.

I think this year the 4th preseason game may be significant.  I know I am looking forward to it, which is not often the case. 

Edited by Mister Defense