Notable league Cut Tracker and discussion

MAJBobby

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...90 to 53 is brutal....old way way better IMO....flooding the market with cuts is insane  IMO..........who benefits?....

Everybody benefits.

Guys who would normally be cut this week get an extra paycheck and an opportunity for more playing time and game tape to show their wears.

Meanwhile teams get to protect players who are going to make the active roster. 

What is not to like exactly?

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I do not think we need a safety in our 53- I think they are looking more for interior line help and maybe an additional cb with Gaines going down.

I think they are looking to upgrade every position at all time. If this kid is better than Neal, Johnson or another S that might make the team, we should sign him.  Similar to every position. Beane makes moves.  He doesn’t stand still

20 hours ago, NewEra said:

I think they are looking to upgrade every position at all time. If this kid is better than Neal, Johnson or another S that might make the team, we should sign him.  Similar to every position. Beane makes moves.  He doesn’t stand still

I see your point and agree but I doubt he is better than who we have right now at safety. I expect better lineman to be released and expect him to sign them.