Who is the "Ghost" among Bills top draft picks?

Stallions

9 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I think Cole Ford has been the media darling this preseason. Oliver is forgotten about until he makes a play. 

I disagree.  Cole Ford has been such a ghost that I didn't know he was even on the roster.  On the other hand Cody Ford, has drawn some attention for his physical blocking style.

• Like (+1) 1

I could see all of them making the roster.  The longest shots are Joseph, and Johnson.  There is a case to be made that their potential is worth more than then the veterans at the bottom. 

If they keep 6 LBs you got Lorax, Milano, Edmunds, Sanford, Thompson and who?  Alexander/Lacey/Joseph. I like Joseph's athletic ability more.  

Saftey is tricky.  McDermott likes him some safties.  Whether its deep, robber, or in the slot.  Locks are Hyde, Poyer, Neal, and Colman.  Colman can play robber or deep.  Neal slot or Robber.  I think they keep 5.  Do they go Merlow or Johnson.  I think Johnson will be very good on teams, and adds another guy who can play deep saftey.  Colman was good at it before, but hes lost a step and cant get to the same spots.  

22 hours ago, NickelCity said:

I expected there to be more buzz around Vosean Joseph, tbh.

Why do you say that? I'm intrigued by him too.

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Outsider opinions of pre-season don't mean sh!t.

Not necessarily. Many of them don't do enough study, but some do. Also, they are more objective than local sports reporters and fans.