If Chad Kelly Was Ever Going to Make It

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

It would be in his uncle's offense with Frank Reich as the coach.  Chad probably grew up on that offense with Jimbo in his ear.  I am not a Chad hater.  I think he is an idiot, but when he gets on the football field something in there clicks.  It may be the only time it clicks but it does. 

I know it's pre-season but as Luck was breaking the hearts of all Colts fans, Kelly was going 16-21 209 yards 1 TD 1 Int, 2 carries for 34 yards tonight against the Bears.  He was impressive in pre-season for the Broncos and I thought when he wasn't injured, performed at a high level in college.  I'm calling it now, watch out for Chad Kelly this year.  Whatcha gonna do NFL when Chad Kelly and all his little Chadamaniacs run wild on you!

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

6 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Probably cry Kaepernick... I don’t condone it, I’m jus sayin, be ready for it

https://theundefeated.com/features/the-white-privilege-of-chad-kelly/amp/

Ehh...white privilege? I dont think so. This seems to be any minoritiy reporters goto button to explain things.

Does Tyreek Hill have black privilege? He is still playing when almost universally its been stated the NFL should suspend him. He doesn't seem to bring that up conveniently...also conveniently left out how Michael Vick returned to the NFL after his jail time...

There are some things that are viewed as bad but people get over them and then there are social issues that people are so divided over that they will never get over like what Kaepernick is dealing with. If Kaepernick was a high end starter in this league he would still be playing...teams would not like it but his talent would outweigh the backlash from fans, distractions and media circus. But he isn't. He is a marginal starter or very good backup amd no team is willing to deal with that level of adversity for a backup player. It just isnt happening in any league not just the NFL.

• Like (+1) 7

Eh, every team has the same plays, it's just different verbiage and wrinkles. I don't think the offense Frank ran as a player here all those years ago is very similar to his system today. Regardless of all that, I'd be happy to see Jim's backup coaching his nephew and having the both of them be successful. I expected him to get a little playing time last year with the Broncos and he should have if he wasn't such a knucklhead. We'll see this year...I have faith in Brissett to manage that team well so I'm not so certain he'll have a shot unless they're eliminated early and trying to evaluate the roster depth.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

It would be in his uncle's offense with Frank Reich as the coach.  Chad probably grew up on that offense with Jimbo in his ear.  I am not a Chad hater.  I think he is an idiot, but when he gets on the football field something in there clicks.  It may be the only time it clicks but it does. 

I know it's pre-season but as Luck was breaking the hearts of all Colts fans, Kelly was going 16-21 209 yards 1 TD 1 Int, 2 carries for 34 yards tonight against the Bears.  He was impressive in pre-season for the Broncos and I thought when he wasn't injured, performed at a high level in college.  I'm calling it now, watch out for Chad Kelly this year.  Whatcha gonna do NFL when Chad Kelly and all his little Chadamaniacs run wild on you!

Well he'll definitely make the team as their backup and if Brissett stumbles he could get that chance. I personally think Indy will go all in on tanking for Lawrence. 

2 hours ago, McBean said:

Kelly is a stud.

Problem is, he won’t stay out of trouble.

He’ll screw it up

i dont think he will.

he got screwed in Denver in that many Bronco players were at that party and nothing happened to them . If they were good teammates they would have kept an eye on him and not let him wonder off into somebody's house or better yet keep him away from there or Von Miller doesn't have a party at his house with illegal drugs.

Kelly has learned his lesson and will be their starter eventually.

• Like (+1) 1

As I stated in the other thread maybe no team Christmas party for him this year, or at least get Uber.

Man, this guy certainly has the life of Riley, more so because I am not even sure what that means.

3 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I'd suck for Luck....

I’d torence for Lawrence.

Jeepers, I just looked it up...I am NOT doing that.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I agree with this.  Not a big fan of Chad but he will be well coached and will probably not get another opportunity like he has right now.  Hope he can stay out of trouble and succeed.

• Like (+1) 1