Lucks retirement and Miller injury news effects Bills

Tatonka68

14 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Jacoby Brisette sucks and we are all about to see it. 

Had Kelly will be QBing that team by week 6.

i agree. jacoby at best imo is 7-9 and that's being generous. enter jim kelly....er...chad. wouldn't that be a hoot if 3 yrs. from now colts fans are saying...man , if luck hadn't retired, we would have never known what we had in kelly. i believe it's possible, especially with frank running things.

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You edited this for spelling and still can’t spell THEY? ?

um.. Welcome Aboard!

73452EE1-4A86-4981-9E93-F3E5BEC17E48.jpeg

Haha!   Long time reader just getting into posting.  I thought it was a required field to fill in.  Then I realized it was not necessary.  Also still getting used to typing on phone.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/24/2019 at 9:59 PM, SWATeam said:

I don't know, I could see both the Texans and the Jags making the playoffs.  Especially now that they both play a weakened Colts team twice.

This. I would think it lessens bills chances at w.c. I could very well see a second wc from the south. Colts just became the Dolphins.

23 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

This. I would think it lessens bills chances at w.c. I could very well see a second wc from the south. Colts just became the Dolphins.

Houston, Tennessee, and Jacksonville...that is the 9-7 derby.  10-6 should knock those teams out of the wild card hunt.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Chris66 said:

I don’t see the Bills getting the w.c. anyway.

I see them making the playoffs for sure.  Just not as a w.c.

On 8/24/2019 at 11:07 PM, Billznut said:

Very few teams in history have survived losing their franchise qb during a season. Doubtful they will either. A lot of their “fans” booed him tonight. I don’t feel sorry for those that booed at all. 

Yes he could have taken QB snap week 1, have a mysterious injury like Planters Fakeitis and be out for season collecting a large check.

I have a lot of respect for him resigning before season not mid game week 1.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:26 PM, billsredneck1 said:

i agree. jacoby at best imo is 7-9 and that's being generous. enter jim kelly....er...chad. wouldn't that be a hoot if 3 yrs. from now colts fans are saying...man , if luck hadn't retired, we would have never known what we had in kelly. i believe it's possible, especially with frank running things.

Certainly possible.  Reich is one of the best in QB room and maybe Chad will be taken under Frank's wing helping keeping him out of trouble.

18 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Yes he could have taken QB snap week 1, have a mysterious injury like Planters Fakeitis and be out for season collecting a large check.

I have a lot of respect for him resigning before season not mid game week 1.

Certainly possible.  Reich is one of the best in QB room and maybe Chad will be taken under Frank's wing helping keeping him out of trouble.

well i believe he will start the season as the no.2 and if they get off to say a 2-5 start....

I don't think this makes the Bills' path easier - actually, I think it makes it harder.

• Somebody still has to win the AFC south, so that playoff spot is still taken.  
  • The AFC West plays the AFC South this year, so the path just got easier for that division.  Any reason to think that both KC and LAC won't go 4-0 against the AFC south this year?  Wildcard spot #1 probably goes to the AFC West.
  • This leaves one Wildcard for the AFC East and North to fight over.  

I understand the argument that weakening AFC playoff contenders is good for the Bills.  I just believe that these injuries help the teams that play HOU and INDY this year more than the injuries help the Bills.

On 8/24/2019 at 10:21 PM, Boca BIlls said:

Lol "easier route" 

The Bills always create a hard route no matter how many teams suck in the AFC.

There was a time when the road to the Super Bowl went through our stadium.

That time is coming again...... and soon!!!!