Lucks retirement and Miller injury news effects Bills

Tatonka68

The loss of Andrew Luck and the injury of Lamar Miller effects the AFC playoff race before the start of the Season. The AFC South just got weaker and more competitive giving the Bills an easier route to grab a playoff spot. I doubt you will see a wildcard team from the AFC South and the division winner be around 9-7 or 10-6. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

The loss of Andrew Luck and the injury of Lamar Miller effects the AFC playoff race before the start of the Season. The AFC South just got weaker and more competitive giving the Bills an easier route to grab a playoff spot. I doubt you will see a wildcard team from the AFC South and the division winner be around 9-7 or 10-6. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

I don't know, I could see both the Texans and the Jags making the playoffs.  Especially now that they both play a weakened Colts team twice.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, SWATeam said:

I don't know, I could see both the Texans and the Jags making the playoffs.  Especially now that they both play a weakened Colts team twice.

Ha - actually as it stands right now, I have the Titans being the only team from the AFCS to make the playoffs.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Imho I think the colts have a lot of talent.  Very strong d, Jacoby can handle a full season and stay competitive.  With luck the were s.b. candidates without the are still a very tough out every week.  Reich can lead them to a winning record.  Sucks for their fans though.  

Edited by Nicabills321
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Nicabills321 said:

Imho I think the colts have a lot of talent.  Very strong d, Jacoby can handle a full season and stay competitive.  With luck the were s.b. candidates without the are still a very tough out every week.  Reich can lead them to a winning record.  Sucks for their fans though.  

You just watched 20 years of decent defense and some talent but no QB and you still post this straight faced?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Colts wont win more than 6 or 7 with Brissett  Lets be real, Luck is a top tier qb that at times carried the Colts on his back both passing and running  Shame his body gave out  I give him props for making that decision and it sucks for all nfl fans  He was a lot of fun to watch

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

You just watched 20 years of decent defense and some talent but no QB and you still post this straight faced?

Yes.  Not sure what is so outlandish.  Competitive, tough out.  Why not?  I think that describes some bills teams over the past 20 years.  Just saying it's not the end of the world, the have talent, young talent, and a g.m. that seems to know what he is doing.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Ha - actually as it stands right now, I have the Titans being the only team from the AFCS to make the playoffs.

I'll still take the Colts over the Titans. Reich seems to be a very solid coach and Brisset may not be a long term starter, but I think he can win them 9 games. They didn't win last season on the strength of Luck's QBing alone.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Nicabills321 said:

Yes.  Not sure what is so outlandish.  Competitive, tough out.  Why not?  I think that describes some bills teams over the past 20 years.  Just saying it's not the end of the world, the have talent, young talent, and a g.m. that seems to know what he is doing.

We often, maybe always, had a better qb situation. In a qb driven league. 

How many winning seasons were there? 

They may show up to play but if it’s a winning record it’s the wheels coming off everyone in the division plus some extra breaks 

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

We often, maybe always, had a better qb situation. In a qb driven league. 

How many winning seasons were there? 

They may show up to play but if it’s a winning record it’s the wheels coming off everyone in the division plus some extra breaks 

Point taken on past bills teams and records.  Guess the point I am trying to make is the colts are still a strong franchise with upside moving forward.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Nicabills321 said:

Point taken on past bills teams and records.  Guess the point I am trying to make is the colts are still a strong franchise with upside moving forward.

Which likely means they won't find a QB and they'll be like a lot of the Bills teams, that were not bad enough.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Which likely means they won't find a QB and they'll be like a lot of the Bills teams, that were not bad enough.  

Could be.  I am of the opinion that their organization from g.m. down is more capable of handling that task than any of the bills front office since polian, until now (fingers crossed) Again, just an opinion.

Edited by Nicabills321
  • Like (+1) 1