Lamar Miller Apparent Leg Injury - Carted Off the Field

dubs

At Leo’s and just caught this on the tube.

Two things:

How pointless is preseason?

Does this open up the RB market a bit?  Can we work a trade with the Texans for Clowney and McCoy in the mix?  Picks obviously need to also be included. 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

both teams win IMO

Im not sure what the exact terms are, but Houston def needs an RB even more if the LM injury is serious. And it certainly looked serious over a pizza and beer. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why would the Texans want that package of ??  

I was going to ask the same thing.  I don't understand how people come up with these one sided super biased trade scenarios and think the other team would believe it's a good deal. Extreme silliness.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, dubs said:

Im not sure what the exact terms are, but Houston def needs an RB even more if the LM injury is serious. And it certainly looked serious over a pizza and beer. 

I seemed to end up with him every year.  Just enough to give you hope and then mediocrity set in.

1 hour ago, dubs said:

At Leo’s and just caught this on the tube.

Two things:

How pointless is preseason?

Does this open up the RB market a bit?  Can we work a trade with the Texans for Clowney and McCoy in the mix?  Picks obviously need to also be included. 

You think a 30+ year old RB will land us a stud former #1 overall pass rusher? Maybe McCoy, our #1 pick and signing him to the richest deal for pass rushers.

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why would the Texans want that package of ??  

Because he's offering the Texans two players instead of one! Why not push all of your chips to the center of the table and make an offer they can't refuse? Throw in Tyree Jackson, Ray-Ray McCloud, Jason Croom, Russell Bodine, Sam Acho, Tyrel Dodson, Denzel Rice, any punter of their choice named Corey/Cory, and all of the locker room items formerly owned by Vlad Ducasse.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Ray Finkel said:

Michael Lombardi is saying that Clooney is going to get traded within the next 24-48 hours.  He is close to Billy Boy.  I wonder if he knows anything or if he is trying to get crap to stick on the wall.

He's just connecting the dots

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

As soon as I seen miller was injured I knew there would be some silly madden trade worked out on here. 

Haha. 

Look, I’m just saying Houston is phucked at RB even more than they already were. Given Clowney has one more year left on his deal his value is down. It’s not crazy to think McCoy and a 3rd could get it done if the Texans have no interest in signing Clowney to a long term deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, dubs said:

Haha. 

Look, I’m just saying Houston is phucked at RB even more than they already were. Given Clowney has one more year left on his deal his value is down. It’s not crazy to think McCoy and a 3rd could get it done if the Texans have no interest in signing Clowney to a long term deal. 

I get it, me personally would rather keep shady and our 3rd. That’s neither here nor there though. 

• Like (+1) 1