• Cole Beasley
    • Zay Jones
    • Robert Foster
    • Isaiah McKenzie
    • Ray-Ray McCloud
    • Andre Roberts
    • Duke WIlliams
    • Cam Phillips
    • Some dude who won't make the 53 but this guy thinks he will (Explain please)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 04:00 AM

33 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Does duke block well? I thought in Canada he did, but I was wondering if he was blocking well here.

I'm going to brag here. When he was signed in January, I said that if he makes the 53, he might be the best blocking WR we've ever had. I still believe this.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/24/2019 at 9:23 PM, GreggTX said:

I kinda hope they keep only 5 WR's. Other than Brown, Beasley and Jones, our WR's are all backup caliber players and can easily be replaced. I'd like us to keep an extra RB instead.

4 RBs is enough, 5 WR is one to few in a pass first offense, we will be passing more than running most of the time, gotta take advantage of a QB who can push the ball up the field. Injury wise it easier to pick up a serviceable RB, than a serviceable WR during the season.

Go Bills!!!

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

4 RBs is enough, 5 WR is one to few in a pass first offense, we will be passing more than running most of the time, gotta take advantage of a QB who can push the ball up the field. Injury wise it easier to pick up a serviceable RB, than a serviceable WR during the season.

Go Bills!!!

We'll see.  I suspect we'll run a lot still.  Especially in the 2nd half with a lead.  We did sign Frank Gore and Yeldon and draft a kid in the 3rd.

I know some are hoping for a fancy passing offense but I'm not convinced.  McDermott did make the playoffs with the Bills playing ball control and sitting on the lead in the 2nd half and playing good D.  Until I see something different I'm going to think he sticks with what has worked for him in the past.

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

We'll see.  I suspect we'll run a lot still.  Especially in the 2nd half with a lead.  We did sign Frank Gore and Yeldon and draft a kid in the 3rd.

I know some are hoping for a fancy passing offense but I'm not convinced.  McDermott did make the playoffs with the Bills playing ball control and sitting on the lead in the 2nd half and playing good D.  Until I see something different I'm going to think he sticks with what has worked for him in the past.

I’m not saying we won’t be running the ball a fair bit, but if we want to sniff the post season we better be a damn good passing team, and not just in the first half of games, this team needs to not let up on opponents by playing not to lose after we get a lead.  That is a bad recipe for a team trying to be on an upswing.

Go Bills!!!

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I’m not saying we won’t be running the ball a fair bit, but if we want to sniff the post season we better be a damn good passing team, and not just in the first half of games, this team needs to not let up on opponents by playing not to lose after we get a lead.  That is a bad recipe for a team trying to be on an upswing.

Go Bills!!!

I don't necessarily disagree with you.  But history tells us something different in regards to Coach McDermott and game management.  Until I see him do something different, I will be skeptical that we actually will.  We're going into year 3 ...

Personally I don't care how we do it as long as we win.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:43 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

Sills V, Beasley, Foster, Brown, Duke, Zay if he can learn to catch. Andre for returns if 7 kept or Zay gets traded.

What the hell have you seen Sills V do that warrants even a practice squad spot at this point, let alone a roster spot

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't necessarily disagree with you.  But history tells us something different in regards to Coach McDermott and game management.  Until I see him do something different, I will be skeptical that we actually will.  We're going into year 3 ...

Personally I don't care how we do it as long as we win.

Winning is indeed the answer.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/25/2019 at 5:22 AM, CSBill said:

Oh, I picked  7, I think they keep both Williams and McKenzie, and Zay is not going anywhere.

7 WR's will work if they chose to keep 3 TEs until Tyler Kroft comes back from the PUP list after week 6 or goes on the IR-designated-for-return.  However, for the latter, he would have to eb in the 53 man squad first, which means they can only keep 6 WRs.