• Cole Beasley
    • Zay Jones
    • Robert Foster
    • Isaiah McKenzie
    • Ray-Ray McCloud
    • Andre Roberts
    • Duke WIlliams
    • Cam Phillips
    • Some dude who won't make the 53 but this guy thinks he will (Explain please)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 04:00 AM

10 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I've said in other threads that I think it is not unlikely that they only go with five WRs. I think Duke performances in the last two games might make six more likely. I've been high on him since they signed him in January. Really happy for him. If the Bills don't put him on the 53, I suspect he will get signed elsewhere, and we will regret it.

I agree I think they will go with six, but unless they trade or cut someone, either Duke or McKenzie will be on the outside.  If you want to base it on pre-season play personally I'd be fine with cutting Foster.

Curious as to why people think Foster will make the team but Zay Jones will not. Foster has done nothing this preseason. Zay Jones has at least contributed to the offense. Yes, he dropped a ball, but he has also made some catches. What has Foster done?

• Like (+1) 1

200 Votes in...the results are still the same but close...6 WRs according to this poll would be:

In the order of most votes:  Brown, Cole, Roberts, Duke, Mckenzie, Foster

But only a small amount of votes separating Foster and Zay.  Seems the community feels Duke and McKenzie are gonna make it while only one of Foster and Zay will be here.  

• Thank you (+1) 1