Knox made a great block on McKenzie's TD

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

as he did in college, really wanted Hockenson. Had amazing hands and blocked like a lineman. Would have been a great weapon for Allen , hopefully Knox can do that for us.

Hockenson is in a class by himself. He is going to be an impacting player right out of the gate. If Knox eventually develops into a solid player he should be considered a good pick. It is unreasonable and unfair to compare Knox to Hockenson. Each player is in a different strata with Knox in a lower strata looking up to Hockenson in the highest strata. 

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

At #8 overall, it is the expectation 

There are plenty of highly drafted players who don't turn out to match their lofty draft position. When watching this game this rookie in a preseason game immediately stood out. His performance was eye popping. At least it was for me. 

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

Hockenson is in a class by himself. He is going to be an impacting player right out of the gate. If Knox eventually develops into a solid player he should be considered a good pick. It is unreasonable and unfair to compare Knox to Hockenson. Each player is in a different strata with Knox in a lower strata looking up to Hockenson in the highest strata. 

Some on here feel Knox is more talented, im not one of them

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Some on here feel Knox is more talented, im not one of them

Anyone who believes that Knox is more talented than Hockenson should immediately be committed to an insane asylum for not being grounded to reality.  My recommendation to those who fall in that category is trust your eyes. Even Stevie Wonder can see the difference in talent. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Another notable block on that run was Duke Williams.  I know it doesn’t look like much, but he completely took the corner out of the play - who would be responsible to come up on a sweep like that.  Duke is making a very strong case for himself. 

On 8/24/2019 at 10:20 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Nice! The other 88 (on the lions) stole the show, but he was supposed to. Nice to see from Knox. 

Although Hockensen will likely be a great TE in this league, I hope we will always think of him as one of the 8 players that helped Ed Oliver fall into our lap.