Knox made a great block on McKenzie's TD

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Pretty much describes his college career 

Yeah I agree, hopefully Josh can throw some balls his way to start the season. He is fast and athletic. Good thing is he is a willing aggressive blocker also. 

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Yeah I agree, hopefully Josh can throw some balls his way to start the season. He is fast and athletic. Good thing is he is a willing aggressive blocker also. 

I think he’s definitely capable of being an effective pass catching TE and he has traits that could make him special. Will be interesting to watch his usage, with Daboll being a former TE coach in NE’s system  I am hopeful 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nice! The other 88 (on the lions) stole the show, but he was supposed to. Nice to see from Knox. 

Hockenson is going to be a star in this league. As a rookie he is going to be an impact player. He can do it all. WOW!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wppete said:

it will happen he's just been out so long that i think coaches wanted him to get his feet wet first.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Knox also had a good block on the touchdown by Singletary.

he also had a key block on Gore's big run when he got injured.

Can't wait to see him catching passes.

We isolated him on every snap he was on the field for. He looked like he belonged on every one of them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

do they keep Lee Smith if some of the other TE's can block well and catch?

Kroft - Knox - Sweeney unless they keep 4?

A guy with foot problems and 2 rookies? I doubt that’s going to be the TE room. I imagine they keep Smith as well.

47 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Hockenson is going to be a star in this league. As a rookie he is going to be an impact player. He can do it all. WOW!

as he did in college, really wanted Hockenson. Had amazing hands and blocked like a lineman. Would have been a great weapon for Allen , hopefully Knox can do that for us.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

as he did in college, really wanted Hockenson. Had amazing hands and blocked like a lineman. Would have been a great weapon for Allen , hopefully Knox can do that for us.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chowderandchampions.com/2019/04/01/new-england-patriots-2019-nfl-draft-dawson-knox-possibility/amp/

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

A guy with foot problems and 2 rookies? I doubt that’s going to be the TE room. I imagine they keep Smith as well.

With 4.5m guaranteed it would be a pretty amazing whiff if they don’t keep him