Who will prove doubters wrong this season?

Buffalo716

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001043731/article/wholl-prove-doubters-wrong-in-2019-is-cardinals-offense-sof

Former NFL scout Bucky Brooks thinks Josh Allen will do just that

.... Everybody needs to keep in mind he is going into year 2 and was a raw QB... He exceeded my expectations last season but he will make some home headed mistakes because he doesn't like to give up on plays

But his playmaking skills with both his arms and legs are unquestionable and I believe Josh Allen will show up and ball out week 1

BILLIEVE 2019

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ed Oliver. Some are starting to have doubts about him now, because of his size and not getting to the qb much yet, but not me. He will keep learning, get stronger and find ways to excel, and he will start dominating by mid season I believe. I have faith in the quiet, horse whisperer.

• Like (+1) 4

John Brown> In AZ he was overshadowed by Fitzgerald and in Baltimore he was not well used. He doesn't have to play 2nd fiddle to anyone except maybe Beasley. This should give him more opportunities. He's still just an average WR with great speed, though. I hope Edmunds makes a HUGE jump and Allen too. I have my fingers crossed.

6 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Shaq Lawson

I've never seen Shaq pursue the way he did on that sack. Very impressive and appears to have put in some extra conditioning work THIS offseason. Not sure why. Maybe the contract. Just MAYBE.

12 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001043731/article/wholl-prove-doubters-wrong-in-2019-is-cardinals-offense-sof

Former NFL scout Bucky Brooks thinks Josh Allen will do just that

.... Everybody needs to keep in mind he is going into year 2 and was a raw QB... He exceeded my expectations last season but he will make some home headed mistakes because he doesn't like to give up on plays

But his playmaking skills with both his arms and legs are unquestionable and I believe Josh Allen will show up and ball out week 1

BILLIEVE 2019

Or former Bills second round pick and nfl scout.

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I've never seen Shaq pursue the way he did on that sack. Very impressive and appears to have put in some extra conditioning work THIS offseason. Not sure why. Maybe the contract. Just MAYBE.

Just think what his conditioning would be if he’d made it all the way to the top of that mountain he was hiking on one of the “Embedded” episodes this year, instead of bailing halfway through! :D

As for OP’s point, definitely Josh for me this year—I think we’re in for some good stuff as soon as the bullets are real! 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12