Report: Dolphins shopping entire team

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Really?  Which team won a championship without their star player?

Gretzky has more career assist than any other NHL player has points, and he's also the all-time goals leader and the single season goals leader. Unless the NHL goes full MLB Home Run ball, those records are absolutely insane and will never be broken. Championships aren't the sole measure of greatness, but he still has 4 of them.

9 hours ago, 87168 said:

How can you make that comparison? “Way better”. In what regard? How does one quantify this claim?

Jeff Gordon was way better than Tom Brady...?

I can make the claim because Gretzky is indisputably the greatest hockey player to ever play the game, who demolished the league so badly that his records will never be broken. Jordan has a lot more close contenders like Bill Russel, WIlt Chamberlain, etc.

Gretzky also holds the same scoring records for the playoffs that would take a patriots-esque dynasty to ever think about being challenged. His career was pure insanity.

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I can make the claim because Gretzky is indisputably the greatest hockey player to ever play the game, who demolished the league so badly that his records will never be broken. Jordan has a lot more close contenders like Bill Russel, WIlt Chamberlain, etc.

Gretzky also holds the same scoring records for the playoffs that would take a patriots-esque dynasty to ever think about being challenged. His career was pure insanity.

25 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Gretzky has more career assist than any other NHL player has points, and he's also the all-time goals leader and the single season goals leader. Unless the NHL goes full MLB Home Run ball, those records are absolutely insane and will never be broken. Championships aren't the sole measure of greatness, but he still has 4 of them.

...not to deter the thread, but Gretzky was....purely Gretzky PERIOD....92 goal season?...215 point season?...individual accomplishments that contributed to TEAM success versus wanting individual accolades....

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

this guy cant even stick on that Miami line..... this was our freaking starting RT for 3 season. BARF. 

In his defense the Dolphins are trying to suck. I wouldn't read too much into it. Mills will get a job somewhere. Probably not as a starter though.

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

In his defense the Dolphins are trying to suck. I wouldn't read too much into it. Mills will get a job somewhere. Probably not as a starter though.

Don’t shoot me but i wouldn’t be shocked if the Bills bring him back as a backup OT. 

So Flores got hired as a dead man walking.  That's the saddest part of all of this.  I love that the Dolphins will likely suck.  But I don't think this is a great look for the Dolphins or for the NFL.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t shoot me but i wouldn’t be shocked if the Bills bring him back as a backup OT. 

Hey I'd be fine with it. He's not good enough to start but he's a decent backup.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

So Flores got hired as a dead man walking.  That's the saddest part of all of this.  I love that the Dolphins will likely suck.  But I don't think this is a great look for the Dolphins or for the NFL.

Why? Why does the Dolphins sucking reflect poorly on the entire NFL?

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I just see the Bills as thin at that position ... lots of injuries. Mills I believe is also hurt, but has a short recovery time 

Has he ever played on the left side? Presuming any interest from the Bills would be as the swing. 

16 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

this guy cant even stick on that Miami line..... this was our freaking starting RT for 3 season. BARF. 

As bad as he is...given the performance of his backup..I'm actually surprised they let him go. I guess one turnstile doesn't really differ all that greatly from another though.