Report: Dolphins shopping entire team

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Ok, it was already said Clowney wanted no part of the phins, so is it supposed to be more enticing for him after saying everyone is tradeable?

Maybe if they get rid of everyone he'll change his mind ???

There's too much risk, trading for Clowney, since he doesn't seem to be a "Process" guy. If happy and productive, he could make our D into a monster.

However, I think you could get him for Nsheke or Shaq, and a mid-round pick.

The real question is how much he'll cost with a new deal, IF you can get him to sign one. is $22-30 Million a year too much? I think so.

My immediate thought reading this thread was, "Why don't Houston and Washington trade their problems?"

Miami Dolphins going out of business?!  Reminds me of 97 Rock’s ‘Buffalo Is Going Out of Business’ parody from the 80s.

Well, Dade County could put jai alai and a dog track in the stadium.  ?

30 minutes ago, ToddAllan said:

My immediate thought reading this thread was, "Why don't Houston and Washington trade their problems?"

Why in the name of God would Houston want Dan Snyder?!

• Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Everyone is interpreting this as player by player... for the sake of efficiency I actually think it makes more sense as a team for team swap. Mayock’s new at this and Mark Davis clearly inherited some crazy genes, so maybe Da Raidas would go for it. The chaos would sure boost ratings for Hard Knocks.