Gameday Thread Bills at Detroit 2nd Half

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Foster sighting, as a gunner on a 4th quarter punt. Anyone think we're overlooking his cuttability?

It would be surprising but certainly not impossible!

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

And here we go again on the PI thing......hope they cool the jets there by regular season. OK to test the waters now....

I'm sure they're just feeling it out I mean McDermott was grinning about it when the threw it. Plus it does actually really cost something to miss on it you lose what both a timeout and the ability to challenge. They also need a bunch of film for the refs and league to review heading into the season on this.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Foster sighting, as a gunner on a 4th quarter punt. Anyone think we're overlooking his cuttability?

You sure it was him? If it was then he is certainly on the bubble because he was not out there at all with the 1st or 2nd offense. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

And here we go again on the PI thing......hope they cool the jets there by regular season. OK to test the waters now....

It was actually a good strategy because if they challenge they burn a timeout, if they don’t they have to call a timeout anyway because they were about to get a delay of game. 

13 minutes ago, SouthernBills said:

What? GOAT upside? What on Earth leads you to believe that?

I mean, the only other QBs comparable in physical abilities and attributes in the league right now are Mahomes and Newton.

Combine those attributes and an obvious above average aptitude for the game (his progression in diagnosing opposing defenses presnap is already noticeable), and overal above average IQ (37 wondelic), he’s got all the tools to be the best the game has ever seen, it’s a question of can he maximize all of those tools and realize his maximum potential?

Will he be the GOAT? Odds aren’t likely. Mahomes certainly has a better shot, right now. But Josh certainly has the tools to be the best, if it all clicks in just the right way...

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan