Gameday Thread Bills at Detroit 2nd Half

1 minute ago, Augie said:

It’s a good time to work on the things you need to work on, be that passing or running the ball. 

I agree its important but I think the passing game and Allen's confidence should have been the #1 priority 

Just now, mannc said:

Are you playing?

No watching. The England Ireland Match. But have to be able to get to it. 

Too old to Start drinking at 1AM power nap to Continue in Afternoon. Hurts to much anymore. 

Just now, The Bills Blog said:

Nah. This happens in real life, too. It's a football thing.

We’ve been running at a comical clip tonight but yes, in the regular season, you can’t afford to take a sack so the WR routes are more limited. 

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Horrible game for Josh Allen and the starting offense. 

it's almost like they weren't playing their offensive scheme at all and running the ball a whole lot. Strange that they said they were going to do that then actually did it. I don't understand why they wouldn't say that they were going to run a lot then go and so the opposite. Should have run their full blown gameplan for the Jets. 

Edited by jeremy2020

Just now, DJB said:

I agree its important but I think the passing game and Allen's confidence should have been the #1 priority 

I’d have liked to have seem more, but I don’t even think it was the lousy field position....I think they wanted to evaluate what they had in the run game. I think that was the focus tonight. I did love that last drive, though! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It was his first post.  Ignore him.  Allen does need to stop playing hero ball though.

I'm actually glad that he regressed for that one meaningless play in a meaningless game.  First off Allen will be very hard on himself and in the film room Barkley, Dabold & the QB coach will have something to say to Allen.  Talk about giving the guy a timely reminder of WHAT NOT TO DO under any circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1