Gameday Thread Bills at Detroit 2nd Half

I want Josh Allen to be as good as anyone else, but let's be honest... Accuracy and decision making still seem incredibly shaky for a kid that appears relatively intelligent and carries himself well. We all buy in because he literally looks like he is from western NY and embraces the blue-collar culture yadayadayada. That BS roughing and should-have-been pick was especially expected as it unfolded. This is still the 56% passer in low-level D1. Uggh.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Allen did execute the 2-minute drill to a T. Maybe he does need the early pitch-n-catches to get a rhythm because he looked totally out of sync until then.

The “let’s run the ball at all costs” gameplan had a lot to do with it.  

When we went back to spreading it out, he looked good.  

I am interested to see what we do come Week 1..  

Josh looks way better out of the shotgun.  

We ran with Allen under Center incessantly tonight.  

We havent thrown deep, at all, this preseason.  

Just now, SCBills said:

The “let’s run the ball at all costs” gameplan had a lot to do with it.  

When we went back to spreading it out, he looked good.  

I am interested to see what we do come Week 1..  

Josh looks way better out of the shotgun.  

We ran with Allen under Center incessantly tonight.  

We havent thrown deep, at all, this preseason.  

In a real game I expect to see a much better balance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SouthernBills said:

I want Josh Allen to be as good as anyone else, but let's be honest... Accuracy and decision making still seem incredibly shaky for a kid that appears relatively intelligent and carries himself well. We all buy in because he literally looks like he is from western NY and embraces the blue-collar culture yadayadayada. That BS roughing and should-have-been pick was especially expected as it unfolded. This is still the 56% passer in low-level D1. Uggh.

Schopp go to bed already 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SouthernBills said:

Yeah I mean he's had one of each so obviously there's no saving him.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, SouthernBills said:

Nice 1st post.

• Haha (+1) 3

What I don't understand is why they have to run different plays when they are backed up. I do not understand why everything opens up once they hit the 30 or so. It's not like Allen backs up 20 yards every play and couldn't run the same play from the 15. I truly don't understand. Is it some kind of unwritten rule?