Bills @ Detroit 1st Half thread

Just now, Warcodered said:

McDermott went out and said that both McCoy and Gore would have more touches than their previous games. Which I think ended up running right into the Detroit's defensive gameplan.

Run game has been effective though. Gore, McCoy and Singletary all over 6 ypc. Problem has been putting Josh and our passing game in obvious passing 3rd downs. And I don't think he, or our line, or our receivers are yet good enough that we are going to win in those obvious 3rd down pass sets consistently enough. 

2 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Dang every time a kicker today easily kicks a FG over 60 yards I still can’t help but think of a certain 47 yard FG 

I know what you mean, but that was on grass, outdoors, in a totally different era.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s ok to criticize poor play, my man...

Now, don’t get wrong, there are some trolls on here...but you can’t lump legitimate criticism into the same category.

I have no issue with legitimate criticism.

Hell, I wasn't happy with the one throw.

What I have a problem with is incessant, repetitive, crusading, annoying BLEATING NEGATIVITY.

Who the hell lives like that?

1 minute ago, par73 said:

Mostly-- go back and check. Not belittling the drive, just adding some context.

You’re making the claim. I’m not at a place to go back and look. I know the QB has changed but that doesn’t mean the entire starting O or D is done. They usually go much longer in the 3rd game.