Bills @ Detroit 1st Half thread

Just now, DCbillsfan said:

Bills have had terrible starting field position.  Wondering if this is why so many running plays

McDermott went out and said that both McCoy and Gore would have more touches than their previous games. Which I think ended up running right into the Detroit's defensive gameplan.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Allen threw 5 passes in the half. 

It's clear the O wanted to focus on the run , which was a major success

My inner Schopp

"well obviously they didnt have confidence in him to be a passer against the starters for more than a few series.  I mean, he threw a ball so hard that it made Beasleys arms numb and he fumbled the ball.  He needs to learn how to throw a pass like Tyrod.  He made it so easy to catch the ball throwing it from 3 ft away. "

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, stosh64 said:

Can you go troll the jests or cheatriots please?

I'm listening to Murph and Eric, they did not specify if the Lions first team D was on the field.  I'm just asking?  Why so touchy?

Just now, SCBills said:

Allen deserves some criticism for that one bad throw.   Other than that, he’s been fine given the fact we clearly came into tonight to work on the run game at all costs. 

Just see 2 issues - head first slides and not throwing the ball away and decided throwing into triple coverage across the field is a good idea - both of which were issues last year. He has played well in the previous games and played well out of the shotgun in the 2 minute drill.

• Like (+1) 1