Bills @ Detroit 1st Half thread

Just now, Chemical said:

This coach is going to just watch starter after starter get injured and not do anything? It’s his funeral I guess. 

Im fairly certain none of the 3 injured players will

play next week, but will be fine come Week 1. 

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Judas Priest folks get over the the bad throw.  It happens.  I'm just glad it's in the preseason as it becomes a teachable moment.

That last drive showed some better run blocking which is clearly what the Bills were working on.  Allen hasn't been sharp but the game plan doesn't involve working on the pass game.  In contrast it's clear the Lions are working on their pass game.  That's what preseason is for.

Exactly.  Didn't McD say this week in evaluating wide receivers, he wanted to see who blocks?

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Granted today's game is crap, but what makes you confident that Daboll will put the more advanced game plan in the freezer for the regular season?

Because of the Coaching style of McD. Every preseason it is the same see a real offense in preseason and then the Run Run Pass Offense of Buffalo Returns. 

It will be that way until they actually break that perception. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Is it? Thanks for the heads up.

go look at the way he got hit- his leg planted and the hit caused his knee to hyper-extend to the inside which is exactly what can cause an ACL tear- How do I know this, you may be asking? cause that's what happened to me.... But thanks for the anatomy lesson. 

No problem. Just an FYI. 

1 minute ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Hockenson, the guy I was hoping the Bills would have drafted. He’s looking good so far.

I have no doubt he'll be a good player but when you give someone a free release and no QB pressure these things will happen

• Like (+1) 1

There’s a very good chance the Bills are just playing it close to the vest and treating this like a practice. Working on specific things. Let’s not get too freaked out. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nucci said:

because many teams are getting away from this....and it also needs to stop being called a dress rehearsal

By many you mean Rams?  I get it. But this is Buffalo Staff. You know the old school mindset. 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Billsfanatixs said:

Let Josh air it out! Run run pass isn't going to get Allen loose

It seems pretty obvious (I mean other than them flat out saying they were going to run McCoy and Gore a lot) that they don't care about scheming an offense to win this game, but have something specific in mind to do out there

• Like (+1) 1