Too Many Locked Threads (you are intolerant nerds from another dimension)

This "community" is starting to get a bad look; like as if all you homers think you're Uber-special (btw, Your Uber blows at Orchard Park) by locking ppl out of your precious conversations. Eat a bowl :) 

Oh, and GO BILLS! See you neck-beard jerks week 4 and I really hope we win this one. Love Buffalo, Love the Bills, Don't love this "community".

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Threedollabills said:

This "community" is starting to get a bad look; like as if all you homers think you're Uber-special (btw, Your Uber blows at Orchard Park) by locking ppl out of your precious conversations. Eat a bowl :) 

Oh, and GO BILLS! See you neck-beard jerks week 4 and I really hope we win this one. Love Buffalo, Love the Bills, Don't love this "community".

This isn’t the Hotel California 

You can always leave 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Threedollabills said:

Unsurprisingly, you have totally missed the point of the locked threads.  In any case, you are free to go at any time.