Group Chat: Immediate Reactions

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why didn't Wade play?

We hiding him to stash him?

I want to see Duke Williams remain in a Bills uniform, and I don't think he clears wavers.

Not sure we'll have a more definite idea with the 4th game if he doesn't play there I don't know what they're doing but hiding him though I feel that would be really obvious.

Duke definitely stacked another nice day.

What I like about our going 3 - 0 is that it hasn't resulted from any coaching acts trying to win these meaningless games.  The coaches have focused on working different aspects of the Bills game and stuck to it in spite of the score.  I believe the Bills starters have won all three of their games and those starters haven't played all that much. 

Ultimately this might all be an illusion and we're not very good.  But I think what we're seeing is real.  This is a much better team then last year.

• Like (+1) 4

-McCoy and Gore looked really good.

-Allen reverted back to rookie form.

-Jones and Foster playing in the 2nd half has me more intrigued than I was last week in the WR competition.

-Let's pray all the injured players are okay.

-Tyree Jackson isn't even practice squad worthy.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

Rough night for the starting offense. Tough to evaluate with all the penalties and turnovers.

And starting on your own 5 yard line most of the time didn’t help. I’d like to see us switch the field better in the punting game. They had one special teams gaffe, which was funny because it resulted from our punt being a s short as......well, it was short. And they messed up. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

And starting on your own 5 yard line most of the time didn’t help. I’d like to see us switch the field better in the punting game. They had one special teams gaffe, which was funny because it resulted from our punt being a s short as......well, it was short. And they messed up. 

Yes, I almost edited my post to include that. Bad field position for most of the first half, and if not, a holding call guaranteed it.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I like Allen but I wonder if he's ever going to stop those Fitzesque idiotic INTs he's been making since his days at Wyoming. 

Definitely immature. I was hoping he’d grown out of that. I could see it happening.. No! No! Don’t do it!         damn..