Group Chat: Special Teams

As amazing as Beane is at being opportunistic and bringing in good talent, I’m very surprised that Ryan Allen is still on the market.

Hell we could bring Brian Moorman back who’s been out of the league for almost a decade and he could easily outperform what we’ve got!

Roberts just knows how to get positive yardage, he's good

Penalties were awful, all night

Lacey and even Darryl Johnson made some nice plays. (that I noticed)

Bolden JR and McKenzie fumbled the ball, ball security was bad. Bolden lost the ball and the Lions scored a FG.

As usual, we score a TD on a two minute drive and we surrender a long return on the ensuing kickoff. It seems we tend to relax or something.

We need a new punter, sign Ryan Allen and cut one of the Corys'

the new coach has his hands full going into the season.

Punting is still an issue, and simply not good enough. One punter is injured, and he might be the better of two poor choices. Bojo is a bozo, and sadly for him, should be cut asap.

There are obviously guys out there who are at least going to be consistent, even if they don't have the biggest leg.If you know where the football is going to end up, you can scheme for it - even if it isn't as far up the field as you may like. When it goes all over the place, the rest of the ST is on a hiding to nothing.

I’m hoping (as I’m sure we all are) that once the roster is set the core special teamers will function at a much higher level than what we witnessed last night.

Very concerned about punting.  Bojo just isn’t cutting it.  Carter was better but he needs to stay healthy.

• Like (+1) 2