Group Chat: Your takes on the Offense tonight

4 hours ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

He is not a good QB..... yet. He is the reason this team MIGHT not make the playoffs. C'mon, Josh got to play smarter, much smarter. One dumb play can sink the whole game

that pick was disturbing.  I thought he was over that. He did it a few times early last year and then later in the year and earlier in PS he would throw it away in that situation. There is a difference between being a gun slinger and making bone headed super low percentage passes like that.

I know it's only PS. Hopefully he learned something and will knock it off next month.

I'm hoping it was more him pressing the issue because of the playcalling  Guy was anxious to chuck the rock and make a play  That said the play still makes me nervous because poor decision making becoming a incurable trait could still be his undoing

21 hours ago, BuffaloTX said:

Very happy we have Barkley on this squad, he is giving every other position on offense a chance to make this team.

Barkley made it look as easy as it should look against the 2nd stringers. 

Very happy with Barkley, and like you say, his play gives the coaches a better picture to evaluate the guys trying to make the team. 

• Like (+1) 1