Ruth Bader Ginsberg has pancreatic cancer

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Where TF did you see that in my post? I see why people call you delusional now!

Why would I need to simply rely on your post to comment on her? That’s a really stupid point. Your original post was good though 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The BIDEN PRECEDENT 

Oh you Nazis just lie so easily 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bdutton said:

I think nominating and voting on a replacement just 45 days before the election is a very bad idea.  First, the precedent has been made.  It makes Republicans look REALLY bad of they push for a nomination.

I have always stated that the blocking of Obama's nomination was a bad idea and a Republican nomination will infuriate democrats and independents and even many centrist Republicans like myself.

Put the flags and half mast for a week and focus on the issues. 

I think Trump would win a lot of hearts and minds if he publicly states that he would not submit a nomination until after the election results are determined.

4 years ago I agree.   After the Russia character assassination plot and the attempt to eviscerate Brett Kavanaugh, I firmly believe you roll over whomever stands in the way within the framework of our legal system. If hearts and minds have not been earned after the left attempted to unseat the President  elected on behalf of 60,000,000 Americans, the SC isn’t going to matter much one way or the other.  

You can’t afford to play nice with people bent on your destruction. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I love the liberal "hypocrisy" argument. 

"It was unfair when it happened to us, so now you must suffer." Isn't that a double hypocrisy? Hahahaha

I love liberal tears. And yes we need to stoop to their level. If I'm called a racist for merely existing they deserve to be insulted. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

I love the liberal "hypocrisy" argument. 

"It was unfair when it happened to us, so now you must suffer." Isn't that a double hypocrisy? Hahahaha

I love liberal tears. And yes we need to stoop to their level. If I'm called a racist for merely existing they deserve to be insulted. 

The rules for Supreme Court justice confirmations really needs to be cleaned up.  By leaving it vague (Senate discretion) , it's become a brutally political process or not simply on timing.  That's a heavy lift though, changing the constitution. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

William Barr as his pick? He will want a loyal person there as he tries and steal the election,   Trump would never wait until a lame duck session for this, you are insane and stupid if you think otherwise. He will want a loyal Trump judge on top of everything 

And it explains Barrs recent over the top, media attention grabbing, comments that Trump obviously saw 

15 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Why? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1