Ruth Bader Ginsberg has pancreatic cancer

I need to make an important point here, and I suspect the real reason McConnel said there will be a floor vote on any nominee Trump puts forward. 

The circus that was the Kavanaugh hearing are nothing compared to what is coming, and I think the American people need to see this. We tend to not pay much attention to politics until just before an election, so a lot of people have absolutely no idea just how bad the Kavanaugh hearings were. 

With Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, I wondered why Trump didn't nominate Amy Barrett. I came to realize it was for this very moment. If not her, I totally expect it to be a woman and our disgust over how they will treat a woman for the court could mean a Republican landslide. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Just now, Cinga said:

I need to make an important point here, and I suspect the real reason McConnel said there will be a floor vote on any nominee Trump puts forward. 

The circus that was the Kavanaugh hearing are nothing compared to what is coming, and I think the American people need to see this. We tend to not pay much attention to politics until just before an election, so a lot of people have absolutely no idea just how bad the Kavanaugh hearings were. 

With Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, I wondered why Trump didn't nominate Amy Barrett. I came to realize it was for this very moment. If not her, I totally expect it to be a woman and our disgust over how they will treat a woman for the court could mean a Republican landslide. 

Another religious zealot? That will go over well

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, no criticism of Mitch for his obvious hypocrisy?? 

Good, that’s a precedent he set! We have a precedent to go forward with...and expand on! 

The BIDEN PRECEDENT 

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

But probably a good move to do it. It has to be a female, Trump will be politically correct here 

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

See Tibs, you’re not alone.  Others are acting just like your avatar...  and personality...  and social skills...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2