Ruth Bader Ginsberg has pancreatic cancer

7 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Trump should announce his next judge appointment now and have the Senate take it up.

Can't appoint someone for an office that isn't vacant (and the incumbent cannot be removed.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

The Supreme Court is not limited to 9 justices. 

Actually, it is. Unless Congress changes the law. Which the dumbschiff Democrats are pledging to do, so that they can pack the court.

Which is a pretty interesting proposition, considering that they seem to want to use the legislature to change the laws so that they can legislate through the courts.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Actually, it is. Unless Congress changes the law. Which the dumbschiff Democrats are pledging to do, so that they can pack the court.

Which is a pretty interesting proposition, considering that they seem to want to use the legislature to change the laws so that they can legislate through the courts.

Yes, you are correct. 

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was not on the bench for oral arguments Wednesday due to illness, according to Chief Justice John Roberts.

Roberts announced she was "indisposed due to illness."

</snip>

Adrenochrome deficiency.  

It's a pain keeping those clones running without it,.

• Haha (+1) 1

If RBG dies in the next 45 days, the 3-year far-left meltdown we've been watching will seem like a Bob Ross PBS Christmas special.

You may get to watch Democrats literally schitt their pants on TV.

I'm talking "end of Mars Attacks alien heads exploding to the sound of Slim Whitman" melt down.

It would be epic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If RBG dies in the next 45 days, the 3-year far-left meltdown we've been watching will seem like a Bob Ross PBS Christmas special.

I'm talking "end of Mars Attacks alien heads exploding to the sound of Slim Whitman" melt down.

It would be epic.

I don't want the woman to die, but damn that would be entertaining.

I can't wait for them to dig up decades-old sexual assault allegations on the woman Trump is likely to appoint to replace RBG. You know, my cousin's neighbor's girlfriend's ex brother-in-law's college chemistry lab partner's former roommate's boyfriend's best friend once saw the potential appointee murder a guy in cold blood, and dispose of the body in a wood chipper!

I may now need a Soros-led gofundme page to assist with the expenses associated with my future Congressional testimony on this matter.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg admitted to hospital after chills and a fever

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore Friday night after experiencing chills and a fever earlier in the day, the Supreme Court said in a statement Saturday.

Ginsburg, 86, was initially evaluated at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, DC, before being transferred to Hopkins for further evaluation and treatment. The Supreme Court justice expects to be released from the hospital as early as Sunday morning.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/13/2019 at 7:14 PM, IDBillzFan said:

It would be epic.

Don't feel sorry for RBG or the Dems.  RBG's ego would not allow her to step aside when it would have been easy to have another liberal appointed when Obama was in office.  Yeah, I get she was healthy but it was not like she was age 55 and healthy.  Even in this day and age it is far from common to live to age 85 and beyond in good health.

Edited by RochesterRob

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Don't feel sorry for RBG or the Dems.  RBG's ego would not allow her to step aside when it would have been easy to have another liberal appointed when Obama was in office.  Yeah, I get she was healthy but it was not like she was age 55 and healthy.  Even in this day and age it is far from common to live to age 85 and beyond.

I'll bet Amy Barrett Cohen is nominated, and an eleventh hour accusation of activities like Katie Hill's comes out of left field, and Democrats immediately decide Cohen is the devil even though they still believe Hill's a victim.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'll bet Amy Barrett Cohen is nominated, and an eleventh hour accusation of activities like Katie Hill's comes out of left field, and Democrats immediately decide Cohen is the devil even though they still believe Hill's a victim.

I put nothing by the current cast of crazies in the Democratic party and the "msm" (BIRM). 

I wonder of Trump, and whoever he nominates,  will not be more ready for the onslaught this time? I would hope a plan is in place to attempt to circumvent what happened to Justice Kavanaugh.

Note: I am not a doctor or a nurse, but I have been reading that she is now at the point in her radiation therapy where complications may appear.  Any medical professionals here who can comment? (Not on her particularly, but  in general on the prognosis.) 

40 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I put nothing by the current cast of crazies in the Democratic party and the "msm" (BIRM). 

I wonder of Trump, and whoever he nominates,  will not be more ready for the onslaught this time? I would hope a plan is in place to attempt to circumvent what happened to Justice Kavanaugh.

Note: I am not a doctor or a nurse, but I have been reading that she is now at the point in her radiation therapy where complications may appear.  Any medical professionals here who can comment? (Not on her particularly, but  in general on the prognosis.) 

It's pancreatic cancer.  The prognosis is that she should have died a couple months ago.

Seriously..no cancer is a picnic, but pancreatic is the B word-mother of all cancers.

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's pancreatic cancer.  The prognosis is that she should have died a couple months ago.

Seriously..no cancer is a picnic, but pancreatic is the B word-mother of all cancers.

I met with a gentleman yesterday nearing the end of his life due to pancreatic cancer. He was a pretty big guy in his prime, not so much anymore, told me the pain was very bad.  We’ve lost family members to it, and it is a bad, bad road. 

• Sad 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

perhaps Ginsberg will be the State funeral to detract from the IG report.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1