What if Scenario: NFL Team Plane Crash

Irv

28 minutes ago, Irv said:

Also after reading the NFL plan I'm thinking we should have shot down the Bills plane at least once during the drought and got a new team.  

I thought that was the story line of the movie ‘Second String’?!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

45 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...relaxed mental hygiene DOES have its consequences...SMH......just plain sick.....OP has launched some REAL gems..........

I studied graphic arts in college.  

56 minutes ago, Irv said:

A couple of points.  Let's say the Bills plane goes down.  No scratch that.  The Patriots plane goes down.  The Browns are scheduled to play the Pats and the Colts are not.  The Browns go 10-5 because the game got cancelled and the Colts go 11-5 to clinch the home field.  That's not fair.  

Also after reading the NFL plan I'm thinking we should have shot down the Bills plane at least once during the drought and got a new team.  

What the Hell is the matter with you? Get back on your meds immediately!

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

What the Hell is the matter with you? Get back on your meds immediately!

You won't be saying that if the Bills lose home field.  

23 hours ago, WhoTom said:

If it's NE, they'd just award them the Lombardi in advance, since ... you know ... they would have won it anyway.

Any other team would probably forfeit their games and rebuild the following year, the same way they do with an expansion team.

For NE is that before or after parade for that is a parade I want to attend.

19 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

What about air to air missiles?  Or ground to ground missiles e.g. Javelin. Asking for a friend.

Speaking of Javelin missiles, this is one of my favorite youtube clips of all time.