Should The Bills Play Josh Allen in Tonight's Game against the Lions?

In light of the Cam Newton Injury and many teams choosing to sit their starting QB, should the Bills play Josh Allen in tonight's game against the Lions?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. In light of the Cam Newton Injury and many teams choosing to sit their starting QB, should the Bills play Josh Allen in tonight's game against the Lions?

52 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I would not play him any longer than they have the 1st two games. A series or 2 then it's a wrap. Hopefully that's what they do.

I respectfully submit that this plan makes no sense at all.

1 or 2 series of work is not going to change who he is at this point in time.  So that is only an opportunity for him to get injured, and nothing more.

In contrast, playing the bulk of the game gives him a lot of added experience against opposition that is better than what he sees in training camp with his own teammates.

Either leave him in long enough to gain benefit, or don't play him at all! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I respectfully submit that this plan makes no sense at all.

1 or 2 series of work is not going to change who he is at this point in time.  So that is only an opportunity for him to get injured, and nothing more.

In contrast, playing the bulk of the game gives him a lot of added experience against opposition that is better than what he sees in training camp with his own teammates.

Either leave him in long enough to gain benefit, or don't play him at all! 

Yeah, well guess we will see what they decide to do tonight.